A New Look for Automotive Interiors
Now in its 14th successful year, our Automotive Seating Innovators Summit is rebranding to reflect the industry shift towards redefining what encompasses automotive interiors. Welcome to Passenger Experience (PEx) for Mobility 2020.
This Summit has been celebrated across the industry for over a decade as a leading industry gathering and learning platform and most recently in 2019 for its "variety of speakers and diverse conference guests" (Advanced Interiors Engineer, Karma Automotive), "high value content" (Engineer, Honda R&D), and the "excellent opportunity to understand the driving industry trends and insights into the future direction of vehicles" (Delegate, AS2019).
With PEx for Mobility 2020
, we're taking our educational content and delegate experience even further:
- The Cutting-Edge in Automotive Interiors. Hear from start-ups and Fortune 500 companies leading the charge for automotive interiors. What does in-cabin experience look like for the next generation of drivers (even if they're not driving!)?
- 'Alexa, Create some Ambiance'. Examining the interface between interiors engineering and biometrics to change in-cabin experience for the passenger. Personalize, evoke luxury and create comfort through facial recognition, voice activated controls, and smart textiles and seating engineering.
- Exchange Seats. Share your thoughts in our Think Tanks for industry leaders. Check out the automotive interior of tomorrow in our Discovery Zone. Get involved in our musical chairs ice-breaker, and networking 'seat' dating.
Don't miss out, PEx for Mobility 2020
is the summit to attend for the leaders in the automotive interior industry. Register today!
Highlight Program Topics
- Implementing active seatbelt systems
- Fusing information from seat sensors
- Tackling the shortage of quality tech talent
- Smart textiles for smart seats
- Infotainment concepts and development
- Seat ergonomics and wellness monitors
- John Combest, Chairman and Former Project Manager in Advanced Safety Technology at Nissan Technical Center, GHBMC - Global Human Body Models Consortium
- Missy Pereny, Global Director - Foam & Comfort Engineering, Lear Corporation
- David Trippany, Associate Director, Automotive Supply Chain and Technology-America’s, IHS Markit
- Shyam Sundar, Global Head of Product, Autonomous Driving & Vehicle Software Platform, Faraday Future
- Joseph Lenneman, UX Design Lead Autonomous Experience, General Motors
- Jason Johnson, Director of User Experience Design, Harman International
- Heramb Dandekar, Global UX Lead, Ford Motor Company
- Royce Channey, Director of Design, Harman International
- Carla Bailo, President & CEO, Center for Automotive Research
- Dr. Joao Silva, Chief Platform Engineer Architect, Garmin International
- Megan Romelfanger, Seat Comfort Product Engineer, Ford Motor Company
- Patrick Davis, Core Comfort Attribute Engineer, Ford Motor Company
- David "Nemo" Neal, Director of Design, Local Motors
- Juan Antonio Islas Munoz, Head of Transportation Design, University of Cincinnati
- Matthew Coder, Manager, Onboard Experience, Alaska Airlines
- Susan Shaw, Senior Engineer in HMI/UX Design, Hyundai-Kia America Technical Center
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming
service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are
approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate
the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link