Note: This event was originally planned for June 30-July 2, 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands and has now been rescheduled
New date: 28-30 June, 2021 in London, UK
Network, Share and Learn at the Only Forum Dedicated to Uplifting Game Quality
We are proud to announce the return of the Game Quality Forum
to London this year, reformulated into the inaugural Game Quality Forum Global
. For the first time, we are bringing together industry leaders from around the world to discuss all aspects of the quality lifecycle, from development, to release, to live support.
Development of our favorite releases has increasingly become internationalised, as large teams across multiple continents work on the same releases. As such, to ensure quality is emphasised in such a system requires all members to recognize the synergy that must exist between each role. To ensure we are consistently exceeding player expectations, it is critical each function is communicating openly to work together to both retain existing, and welcome new players.
As we enter the seventh year of the Game Quality Forum
, it's important we recognise the wonderfully supportive community that has been with us from the outset, that have helped to build and enrich our conference. We also continue to welcome many new members to the quality community, who come ready to share their deep experiences and insights, helping enrich our growing community. This June, we look forward to welcoming everyone, both old and new, to Amsterdam.
Covering Every Aspect of Game Quality Across 3 Dedicates Streams
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - With case study led presentations from experts such as Tahir Khan, QA Director, Natural Motion Games, and Kamil Gawelda, Senior QA Engineer, Artifex Mundi, GQF Forum takes you through what best practise Quality Assurance looks like.
- LOCALISATION - Hear how localisation heads and directors such as Tamara Tirjak, Senior Localisation Producer, Frontier Developments are overcoming the current challenges in the market
- David King, Group Technical Director, Electronic Arts
- Alexander Andelkovic, Senior Agile Testing Lead, King
- Adrian Devally, Language Services Manager, Activision
- Doncho Angelov, Director - Development Services, SEGA
- Tormod MacLean, QA Lead, PUBG Corporation
- Adrian Maroiu, Senior Quality Analyst, DICE
- Cole Tufts, QA Lead, Riot Games
- Gianluca De Angelis, Senior Support Technician, Nintendo Europe
- Patrick Gortjes, Senior Localization Project Manager, Massive Entertainment
- Natalie Gladkaya, Director of Localisation, Plarium
- Chris Howell, Senior QA Manager, Gram Games
- Jeffrey Ottersporr, Director of Community Operations, Gamepoint
- Casey Al-Kaisey, Chief Marketing Officer, Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Daniel Wolf, Senior Support Technician, Nintendo Europe
- Winston Wong, President - Asia, Pole to Win International
- Michael Daglow, QA Manager, Paradox Interactive
- Jennifer Bonine, CEO, PinkLion
- Giovanni Marcon, Localization Project Manager, Ubisoft
- Teddy Bengtsson, Founder, Roundtable Studio
- Bogdan Dancu, Director of QA, GamePoint
- Susanne Bauer, Localization Lead, Jagex
- Estelle Bailly, Localization Director, Hi-Rez Studios
- Miguel Bogaert, QA Manager, Riot Games
- Jesper Klittmark, Senior Quality Analyst, DICE
- Justin Emery, FQA Project Manager, Keywords Studios
- Sara Wendel-Ortqvist, Localization Manager, Paradox Interactive
- Denise Lohkemper, Localization Manager, Jagex
- Olivier Deslandes, VP Audio & Translation, Pole to Win International
- Enrico Mareth, QA Team Lead, Gameforge
- Liam Ross, Director, Localisation Pole to Win International
- Bernd Groger, Manager - Lotcheck, Nintendo Europe
- Prodipto Roy, Director of QA, ProbablyMonsters
- Peter Gerson, Senior Manager - Player Support, Keywords Studios
- Virginia Boyero, Associate Producer, Massive Entertainment
- Simon Usiskin, Business Development, SpiritAI
- Martine Spaans, Owner, Tamalaki Publishing
- Rick Van Beem, Public Relations Director, Pearl Abyss
: 19th October 2020Main Conference
: 20th-21st October 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
We have contracted a bedroom block for its attendees to book at a discounted rate. Please use the link below to make your reservation and fill the promotional code with ‘IQPC@PHAM’ to receive the rate of EUR174.00 inc vat (excluding city taxes) we encourage you to book at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.Book HerePlease note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.