Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients 2020 Conference
will be remote access only
. In order to attend this event PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
on the ASDEvents website, which is subject to final approval by the conference organizer.
We are delighted to announce its 4th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients conference
coming to London on the 11th-12th May 2020.
The increasing demand for medicines that target diseases more effectively and with fewer side effects is leading HPAPI market expansion with a CAGR of 10.3%. It is forecasted that by 2024, the HPAPI
oncology market will be worth close to $100 billion.
As such, these highly potent substances predispose workers to higher risks of exposure and consequently, need to be manufactured according to strict criteria. Limiting exposure has become one of the biggest hurdles of the HPAPI
industry resulting in an increasing need for containment solutions aimed to reduce the risk of hazard and to prevent cross-contamination. With elevated risk come stricter regulatory guidelines that pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturers need to adhere to.
The 4th year of this conference series focuses on the growing HPAPI
landscape driven by the demand for highly potent drugs in oncology, diabetes and autoimmune disease treatment. This event will address the biggest challenges the industry is facing with regards to determining toxicology limits, assessing hazards, implementing risk procures, translating risk assessment into facility engineering, preventing and dealing with cross-contamination and adhering to GMP regulatory guidelines.
Benefits of Attending
Attend this conference and join our networking platform for industry professionals to provide you with the expertise to overcome the challenges of the HPAPI
- Explore HPAPI manufacturing with 8 big pharma from both the toxic substance and the employees' perspective
- Gain better understanding of human factors and ergonomics aspects and their role in improving production performance - NEW FOR 2020!
- Deep dive into the oncology market and ADC production, the main driver of the HPAPI industry + NEW FOR 2020!
- Learn what it takes to create a safety company culture and how to better train your employees on risk perception
Who should attend
Directors, Heads, Managers, Principal Scientists of :
- Occupational Toxicology
- Industrial Hygiene
- EHS/ SHE
- Risk Assessment
- Containment Engineering
- Manufacturing/ Production
- Process Development
- Supply Chain/ Operations
- Product Quality
- Formulation Development
Conference Chair for 2020:
- Justin Mason-Home, Director, HPAPI Project, services Limited
Featured 2020 Speakers Include:
- Pascal Michoux, Vice President, Global EHS Teva api & Biologics, teva API Italy
- William Hawkins, Manager Occupation Toxicology, GsK
- Brian Edwards, Chair, Pharmaceutical Human Factors Group, CIeHf
- Thomas Adam, Head of GQA Chemical APIs, Bayer AG
- Ildiko Ziegler, QA Manager, Gedeon richter
- Francois D'Hooge, ADC Project Manager, Gamamabs Pharma
- Andreas Schreiner, Head of Validation, novartis
Scientific Advisory Board:
- Martin Kohan, Senior Occupational Toxicologist, AstraZeneca
- Ulrich Ruemenapp, Head of Launch preparation and Coordination, Bayer AG
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.