Welcome to International Armored Vehicles USA
The world's leading armored vehicle conference
brand is coming to the US in June 2019. The inaugural International Armored Vehicles USA
event will take place in Austin, TX, the new home of US Army Futures Command HQ, as it transitions to Full Operational Capability. We are also delighted to announce the participation of General John M. Murray- Commanding General of Futures Command- as a keynote speaker at the event.
One of the six key priority areas for Futures Command- and established as a Cross-Functional Team (CFT) at inception- is the Next Generation Combat Vehicle portfolio. The portfolio encompasses the complete future maneuver capability for the US Army, and its contingent programs offer a number of opportunities for industry to shape its strategic direction. International Armored Vehicles USA
will provide a forum through which these opportunities can be explored in a meaningful way.
The Armored Multi-Purpose Vehicle (AMPV) and the Mobile Protected Firepower (MPF) programs are at competition and approved purchase stages respectively. But the jewel in the crown for the priority area is the Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle (OMFV) program, which is currently at the requirements definition stage. The operational concept for the OMFV features heavily in the IAVs USA
2019 agenda, as Futures Command and its partners also work through the artificial intelligence and MUM-T technology enablers that will allow the vehicle to reach its maximum potential as a lethal and decision-making platform. The outcomes of these discussions will define the direction that the next generation of fighting vehicle will take, and ultimately the team that will build it.
The agenda for this world-class event will also feature a thorough analysis of- and partnership opportunities in- the following areas:
- Vehicle protection suites and active protection systems.
- The Mobile Protected Firepower (MPF) program.
- Robotics and autonomous systems - including the Robotic Combat Vehicle (RCV) or 'Robotic Wingman'.
- Foreign military sales opportunities for light tactical and legacy platforms.
The leading decision makers on these programs will be participating, as we scope end-to-end vehicle capability for the future US Army.
It is also imperative for the conference to support the vehicle interoperability drivers for the NATO alliance as the development of the above concepts and programs continue. The forum will, therefore, be available to international US allies and platform user groups that are able to add significant value to the discussions.
We look forward to working with you on this world-class, vehicle-dedicated forum, designed to support the delivery of programs and the generation of the most advanced requirements, anywhere in the world.
2019 Speakers Included
- Mayor Steve Adler, Austin, Texas
- General John M. Murray, Commanding General, US Army Futures Command
- Lieutenant General Paul A. Ostrowski, Principal Military Deputy, ASA(ALT) & Director Army Acquisition Corps, US Army
- Ms. Ann Cataldo, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports & Cooperation, US Army
- Major General Brian Cummings, PEO-GCS, US Army
- Major General Gary M. Brito, Commanding General, Maneuver Center of Excellence, US Army
- Major General Chris Tickell CBE, Director Capability, British Army
- Major General Charles Beaudouin, Deputy Chief of Staff, Plans & Programs, French Ministry of Defence
- Major General Paulo Roberto Rodrigues Pimentel, Commanding General, 6th Armored Infantry Brigade, Brazilian Army
- Brigadier General Richard Coffman, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicle, US Army Futures Command
- Mr. David Dopp, Program Manager, Mobile Protected Firepower, PEO-GCS,, US Army
- Colonel Yoshihiro Inoue, Department of Project Management, Japan Ministry of Defence
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.