Note: This event was originally planned for 15 May, 2020 Dublin, Ireland and has now been rescheduled
New date: 23 October, 2020
This Seminar will explore the latest developments in the engine leasing sector and new business opportunities and challenges. It will provide the platform for all participants who are interested in this marketplace, to explore all aspects of this sector.
It is a unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments, enhance your knowledge, and network with leading experts.
Who should attend:
Operators, manufacturers, consultants, bankers, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all professionals with an interest in the growth of the engine leasing and management sector.
- Contract negotiation - Lease and purchase contracts
- Engine leasing for aircraft lessors
- Engine selection
- Engine lease transition management
- Re-delivery planning
- Ancillary insurances
- Topical legal issues and court cases regarding the finance and lease of aircraft engines
- The Aquilia v Onur case
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- David Boorman, Chartered Insurer, Avgen
- Trish Gray, Director, TGIS Aviation
- Patrick Honnebier, Of Counsel, Rep Law and Professor International Aviation Financing and Leasing Laws
- Ben Jacques, Marketing Director, WNG Capital
- Rachel McKay, Aircraft Expert Witness, KAYWAY.AERO & President, German Aircraft Appraiser Organization
- Bart Mak, Principal Consultant, Mak Aircraft Engineering Services
- Heather Murphy, Barrister, XXIV Old Buildings
- Andrew Wilkins, CEO, Compass Airworthiness Management Services
9.00 EST (New York) / 14.00 BST (London) / 15.00 CET (Berlin)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Seminar Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.