The global conference and exhibition where strategists, technologists and implementers connect, putting IoT
, AI, 5G and Edge into action across industry verticals
Why Attend IOT World?
- Internet of Things World is North America's largest IoT event, bringing you the top technologies, strategies, and case studies for the key industries implementing IoT.
- Over four days, you will meet 12,500+ leaders and innovators from across the IoT community. The ultimate opportunity for you to get out of the office and build valuable connections all in one place.
- The conference agenda includes keynotes and tracks covering industrial and consumer verticals, and technical focused sessions. Whether you are just starting out or want to scale your IoT projects, there is content designed for you.
- The expo hall will be packed with 400+ exhibitors and startups ready to show you the latest technology solutions to make your IoT dreams a reality. Step into the future of IoT for business.
Meet your first IoT World 2020 speakers!
- Nancy Flores, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer/Chief Technology Officer, McKesson
- Guido Jouret, Chief Digital Officer, ABB
- Manohar Paluri, Director, Facebook AI, Facebook
- Patrick Bass, CEO and President, thyssenkrupp North America, Inc.
- Emily Yates, Smart Cities Director, City of Philadelphia
- Waleed Kadous, Engineering Strategy Lead, Office of the CTO, Uber
- Deanna Kovar, Director, Operator Station, John Deere
- Ralph Dimenna, Senior Vice President, Services and Solutions, Michelin
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueSan Jose Convention Center
150 W San Carlos St, 95113
San Jose, CA, USA