100% Online. No Travel Required.
The desire to connect, inform, and innovate is stronger than ever. IoT World Virtual
is a new, online platform bringing together the global IoT community to transform business in the new digital world.
WHY ATTEND IOT WORLD VIRTUAL?
As industries and businesses develop towards a new normal, there is no longer a question of if to digitally transform, but how quickly can it happen.
IoT provides the foundations for transformation, by utilizing next generation networks to collect data from mass connected devices and drive actionable business insights, operational efficiencies and data driven product offerings through AI.
IoT World Virtual showcases organizations leading the way in IoT adoption, enabling them to propel into a new world of business quicker, with more accurate data, ensuring their business can thrive through new technology adoptions.
Meet the Speakers Taking IoT's Biggest (Virtual) Stage
- Manohar Paluri, Director, Facebook AI, Facebook
- Deanna Kovar, Vice President, Production & Precision Ag Production Systems, John Deere
- Yasir Qureshi, Vice President, IoT Go-to-Market, Software AG
- Robert Schmid, Chief Futurist aka Mr. IoT, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Kunal Punjabi, US Sector Head- Chemicals, Life Science & Healthcare, DHL
- Jeremy Balkin, Head of Innovation, HSBC
- Teresa Tung, Managing Director, Accenture
- Jeffrey Chavis, Chief Engineer (AOS / AQ Branch), Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
8:30 am - 5:30 pm PT
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.