Connecting Critical CommunicationsFor over 40 years the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) has been North America's premier critical communications event. It is the one place where critical communication technology professionals gather to evaluate, learn and network with industry leaders.
It features a five-day conference program and an 80,000 square foot exhibit hall filled with nearly 400 exhibitors. 6,500+ industry professionals from around the world attend from government, public safety, utilities, transportation, enterprise, professional services and the dealer community.
Our mission is to connect the Critical Communications ecosystem through education, networking and insights to help professionals leverage emerging technologies to create a safer, more efficient and more interconnected world.
Meet Some of IWCE's Top Headliners!
- Jeffrey Johnson, CEO, Western Fire Chiefs Association
- Bryan Wiens, Senior Product Manager, Cloud Services, InterTalk Critical Information Systems
- Bill Schrier, Senior Advisor, FirstNet Authority
- Ms Miranda Allen, CEO, Radiofrequency Safety International (RSI)
- John Manning, Architect, Public Safety & National Security, Microsoft
- Tony Bardo, Assistant VP, Gov. Solutions, Hughes Network Systems
- Joe Boucher, Chief Technology Officer, Mutualink
- Cindy Cast, Radio Systems Manager, Radio Communication Services Div. Miami Dade County
- Budge Currier, 9-1-1 Branch , Manager, Public Safety Communications, Cal OES
- Charles Dowd, Asst. Chief (Ret.) NYPD, Former Board Member, FirstNet
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueLas Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd, 89109
Las Vegas, NV, USA