Connecting Critical CommunicationsFor over 40 years the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) has been North America's premier critical communications event. It is the one place where critical communication technology professionals gather to evaluate, learn and network with industry leaders.
It features a five-day conference program and an 80,000 square foot exhibit hall filled with nearly 400 exhibitors. 6,500+ industry professionals from around the world attend from government, public safety, utilities, transportation, enterprise, professional services and the dealer community.
Our mission is to connect the Critical Communications ecosystem through education, networking and insights to help professionals leverage emerging technologies to create a safer, more efficient and more interconnected world.
Meet Some of IWCE's Top Headliners!
- Tony Bardo, Assistant VP Gov. Solutions, Hughes Network Systems
- Mike Barney, FirstNet Advanced Solutions Team/Regional Director, AT&T
- Jason Brennan, Product Manager, Communications Division,, JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation
- Hansen Chan, Senior Marketing Manager, Nokia
- Charles Dowd, Asst. Chief (Ret.), NYPD, Former Board, Member, FirstNet
- Mark Fletcher, Chief Architect - Public Safety, Avaya
- Reginald Jones, Director of Public Sector Sales and Solutions, Samsung Electronics America
- Josh Lober, President/CEO, ESChat
- Jude Munn, Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff, Verizon
- Edward Parkinson, Executive Director, FirstNet Authority
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueLas Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd, 89109
Las Vegas, NV, USA