In 1999, Call Center Week
was created to provide a handful of call center managers an opportunity to discuss best practices for customer service centers. Twenty-one years later, Customer Contact Week
is an experience uniting cross-industry and cross-functional leaders committed to disrupting the very essence of end-to-end customer experience.
- 3,500+ Attendees.
- 250+ Speakers.
- 150+ Sessions.
- 250+ Sponsors.
2020 marks a year of disruption and expansion in terms of learning formats, thought-provoking speakers, and cutting edge solutions as we lead the incubation of CX innovation.
Holistic Customer Content:Four dynamic tracks focus on key aspects of the end-to-end customer experience, from experience strategy and execution to customer contact operations supported by people, process and technology.
Reinvented Small Group Formats: As CCW
scales, personal connections have never been more important. Think Tanks and Executive Roundtables take a new approach to pair you with like-minded executives both personally and professionally.
A Brand New Venue: We've enjoyed many years at The Mirage, but CCW
's growth requires a new home. The brand new, state-of-the-art Caesar's Forum on the Vegas Strip will take the CCW
experience to the next level.
Our Biggest Expo Hall Yet: Caesar's Forum provides us the opportunity to deliver you a more robust and holistic vendor sourcing experience amidst more dynamic and engaging activations throughout a new expo hall.
Streamlined Package Options: Three new pass tiers offer attendees more options than ever to access the content that matters most to them. You'll never cover all the content and expo floor alone, and our package tiers offer more cost effective options for group engagement.
If you have a customer, you belong at CCW
. Join us for the most unforgettable CCW
yet this Auguste 2020.
World Class Speakers Include
- Tyra Banks, CEO, The Tyra Banks Company
- Rebecca Jarvis, Chief Business, Economics and Technology Correspondent, ABC News
- Joe Montana, Legendary NFL Quarterback, Author
- Pam Oliver, Senior Correspondent and FOX NFL Reporter, Fox Sports
- Pete Collins, SVP, Operations for Personal Insurance and International, Traveler's Insurance
- Julia Babina, VP Operations and Customer Service, Brooklinen
- Ingrid Cordy, VP Customer Experience & Global ECommerce, E.L.F. Cosmetics
- Lance Gruner, EVP, Global Customer Care, Mastercard
- Colin Haupt, SVP, Employee Engagement and Experience, PURE Group of Insurance
- Paul Jarrett, CEO & Co-founder, Bulu Box
- Kelley Kurtzman, VP, Global Consumer Sales & Service Centers, Verizon
- Benjamin Lord, Global Marketing, eCommerce & Consumer Decision Journey, NARS Cosmetics
- Myke Mansberger, VP, Head of People, Bombas
- Sherif Mityas, Chief Experience Officer, TGI Fridays
- Meredith Molloy, Director, Customer Success, Delegate
- Lemon Poindexter, Customer Relations Manager, Nashville Electric Service
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
Las Vegas, NV, USAAccommodation
The LINQ Hotel + Experience
3535 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109, US
One of the most central locations on the Strip, The LINQ Hotel and Casino boasts a collection of Las Vegas rooms and suites with contemporary design and high-tech features. Whether you are looking to enjoy the nightlife, relax at the pool or spa, or attend a business function, The LINQ is here to enrich your stay. Turn an ordinary experience into an extraordinary memory at The LINQ Hotel and Casino. (Venue, Caesar's Forum, is linked to The Linq Las Vegas via Skywalk).Group Rate
: $155.00 room rate + $35 resort fee per room per night plus current occupancy room taxResort Fee includes
- Unlimited local calls (no long distance or international)
- (2) Guest admissions per day to the Fitness Center (does not include use of the spa)
- In-room Internet access to include (2) device per room per day
: For guests that prefer to phone in their reservations, they may call our Reservation Center at 866-523-2781 to secure a reservation on your group block. Currently, the name of the group is listed as Customer Contact Week Las Vegas 2020. Callers may also use our group code to identify the group, SQCCW0. Guests that prefer to make their reservations online may use the link below. Reservations Link
: https://book.passkey.com/go/SQCCW0Cut-off date
: Thursday 05/28/20 (After that time, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only.) Rate is available 3 days prior and 3 days post the event dates. However, these rates are subject to availability and will not be available past the group cut of date.