Your Only Peer-Led Sourcing ConferenceProcureCon IT Sourcing
is the only peer-led, senior-level procurement event
solely dedicated to the unique challenges of the IT sourcing community.
For 20 years, ProcureCon
has helped companies develop and implement world-class sourcing programs through interactive workshops, innovative keynotes and intimate networking sessions tailored to your company size and needs.
Why Attend Procurecon?
- Peer-led talks so you'll go home with CPO's strategies and actionable hacks proven to work
- Over 20 hours of interactivity mean you'll learn faster and make new connections organically
- Fun! There's a time for work and play at ProcureCon, and you'll get to enjoy both with 225 peers
The ProcureCon Audience
Procurecon IT attracts 400+ strategy-level procurement executives from Fortune 1,000 companies and higher. Learn more about our audience below.
Is ProcureCon IT Sourcing Right For You?
This event is big-picture and senior-level for procurement across all industry verticals. If you're on the below list, you'll have a productive and enjoyable event.
CPO or Head/VP/Director of
- Strategic Corporate Procurement, Purchasing or Sourcing
- Indirect Strategic Procurement, Materials Management, Services or Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management
- IT Sourcing/Procurement/Purchasing
- IT Vendor Management/Supplier Management
- IT Commercial Director
- Technology Business Management
- Various Categories within IT
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Professional Business & Support Services
- Utilities & Telecom
- Media & Hospitality
- CPG, Pharma and F&B manufacturing
- Construction & Contracting
- Government (Federal & State Level)
- Healthcare & Non-Profits
- Other Manufacturers
Meet Your 2020 Expert Speakers:
- Stefane Belleau, Executive Director and Head of Strategic Sourcing Management, Radio-Canada
- Katie Bramante, Manager, Strategic Sourcing - Global Procurement, Red Hat
- Ashley Cashwell, Senior Manager, IT Vendor Management, The Clorox Company
- Francine Coutu, Manager, Strategic Information Technology, Sourcing Stericycle
- Cynthia Garcia, Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager, Technology, Waste Management
- Natalie Gavrilovic, Senior Director, Strategic Sourcing, Charter Communications
- Michael Ginsburg, Director, IT Strategic Sourcing & Asset Management, Sprint
- Jay Johnson, Strategic Vendor Manager, Google
- Thomas Le, Senior Sourcing Manager, F5 Networks
- Kim Master, Director of Technology Sourcing, Riot Games
- Greg Matkovich, Director- Global Leader - Client Technology Sourcing (Procurement), Ernst and Young
- Andrew Speakes, Global Category Leader - Technology, IBM
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueSheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place, 80202
Denver, CO, USAWebsite: www.sheratondenverdowntown.com
Rates: $256 a night + tax
Cutt off date: Friday, May 22, 2020
ProcureCon IT Sourcing 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $256 a night + tax. In order to make your reservation, please call the Sheraton Denver Downtown at 1-888-627-8405 and identify yourself as a ProcureCon IT Sourcing attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires Friday, May 22, 2020, or when the room block is full, whichever comes first. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.