Please note the GMWM MENA and Mumbai 2020 events has been postponed
In light of recent and evolving global developments surrounding COVID-19 and the increasing uncertainty around travel and large scale events, Beacon Events has decided to postpone the upcoming GMWM MENA and GMWM Mumbai previously scheduled for 8-9 June and 11-12 June 2020 respectively. We are continuing to monitor developments in UAE, India and around the globe and will proceed with the event once it is again safe to do so, following the recommendations made by global and local health authorities.
Prominent government officials and migration experts at the forefront of their industry will be in attendance at the second annual Global Migration & Wealth Mobility Mumbai (formerly as Investment Immigration Summit Mumbai). The event will highlight and explore exciting new as well as emerging opportunities for HNWIs from India to invest in, and migrate through the leading citizenship by investment programmes around the world.
India is one of the fastest growing markets in migration industry, the growth rate is even comparable to Vietnam and China. Middle class in India is expanding as well as the portions of HNWIs. Besides, the demands in life quality and passport flexibility has led to greater needs than ever for RBI and CBI solutions.
Who should attend?
Immigration Agents, Investment Promotion Agencies, Family Offices, Tax Consultants & Advisers, Property Developers & Real Estate, Wealth Managers, Private Bankers, Regional Centers, Immigration Lawyers, High Net Worth Individuals, Government Officials, and more. Check the 2019 post event report for details.
- Learn hands-on practical skills for making successful migration applications: Take advantage of our interactive events, open discussion panels, industry lead round tables and extended Q and A session for each presentation in the Mumbai immigration summit
- Get the latest trends of the migration and wealth mobility developments to identify the best programme to fulfil the client needs such as getting important insight into what to expect from each application process, from minimum investment and property development opportunities through to processing times and ROI
- Go through the all-round investment options: Identify regional possibilities for investment to give guideline and inform the application from clients, with contributions on our regional focused panel discussions along with dedicated sessions delivered by industry experts
IMMIGRATION AGENTS & HNWI
Whether you're keeping up to speed with international developments for yourself or for a client, join us for the most comprehensive CI gathering that offers an unbiased analyses of the available options and the requirements differentiating each.
Are you a government looking to establish a citizen investment programme? Or, are you exploring ways to make your programme more attractive to investors?
Showcase your visa-approved investment opportunity, project or development in front of the world's leading immigration professionals and representatives - all of which are seeking new partnership and business opportunities.
The speaker list of GMWM Mumbai 2020:
- Amitava Deb, Founder, Debika Migration Services
- Bhavin Shah, Managing Director, Sameeksha Capital
- Kumar Chintalapudi, Managing Director, Global Quest Overseas Careers & Immigrations
- Mohammed Shaikh, CEO, Smart Business Broker
- Neeraj Aggarwal, Director Business Development, Vistra ITCL
- Prashant Ajmera, Founder & Immigration Lawyer, Ajmera Law
- Ravi Veeravalli, Principal Consultant, Star Global Alliance
- Rohit Shah, Founder and CEO, Getting You Rich
- Sandhya Kapoor, Director, ActiveAvenues
- Saurabh Parekh, Consultant, Wealth Management
- Sreekumar Nair, President & CEO, Diligens Consult WLL
- Srikanth Parthasarathy, Managing Partner, Chakra Venture Partners LLP
- Sunil Dang, MD - Registered Migration Consultant, My Visaworld Pvt Ltd
- Tarun Birani, Founder & Director, TBNG Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Venkateswaran Palat Krishnan, Director, Invest and Settle
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueThe St. Regis Mumbai