MEET THE INDUSTRY LEADERS WHO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MINING ACROSS AUSTRALIA
The third edition of the Future of Mining Australia conference
takes place at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth from 23-24 March 2020. Organised in conjunction with Australia's Mining Monthly, it brings together over 400 senior mining industry executives and attendees can expect a top class event experience over the two days:
EXPLORING ALL ASPECTS OF THE FUTURE OF MINING
- OVER 40 SPEAKERS: Representing mining companies, Mining, Equipment, Technology and Services companies (METS) companies, research organisations and associations dedicated to the future strategic direction of the industry.
- TWO DAYS OF EDITORIALLY CURATED CONTENT: With focus on Exploration & Development, Sustainability & Optimisation, Innovation & Technology, Strategy & Planning, Connectivity & Digitisation and People & Leadership through Presentations, Panels, Workstreams, Knowledge Exchanges and Insight Stage Presentations.
- TITLES IN ATTENDANCE INCLUDE C-SUITE, Vice Presidents, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations, METS and Support Services will be in attendance with a huge emphasis on networking and quality face time with a range of professionals connected to the industry.
- OVER 20 PARTNERING SOLUTION PROVIDERS: specialising in areas including, Data, Analytics, IoT, Mineral Processing Solutions, Satellite-enabled managed connectivity services, Engineering, Drone Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning.
- DEDICATED FOCUS ON START-UPS IN THE MINING INDUSTRY: with organisations pitching their new technologies and innovations to a panel of experts to break with tradition and implement services for the betterment of the industry.
WITNESS THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES, INNOVATIONS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ON OUR INSIGHT STAGE
Our dedicated Insight Stage features leading companies showcasing their latest technologies, innovations and services to the mining industry and the 2020 conference Insight Stage presenters include MMD, Proudfoot, Honeywell, Motion Metrics, AspenTech, iVolve and PETRA
These companies will come together to display and discuss their current and up-and-coming projects which will drive the mining service arena to new heights.
SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH OUR INTERACTIVE KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGES
The interactive group Knowledge Exchanges will bring together a small dedicated group of attendees to discuss and debate some of mining's most crucial and game changing opportunities for the coming year and beyond. Knowledge Exchanges are a great way to share knowledge, experiences and ideas through an informal roundtable.
ATTENDEES WILL INCLUDE
- Mining Companies: Presidents, Vice Presidents, Engineers, Mine Managers, Operations, Data, Analytics, Risk, Business Intelligence, Health, Safety, Environment, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Automation, Underground Mining, Information Technology
- Product and Service Providers to the Mining Industry: Heads of Mining, Business Development, Technology, Engineering, Marketing, Data, Analytics, Supply Chain, Mining Equipment, Automation, Construction
- Banking, Finance and Investment specialists connected to Mining / Natural Resources / commodities
- Government / Not for Profit / Academic organisations with a specific interest in the mining industry
- Product and Service Providers expected to exhibit include: Consultants, Mining Equipment Providers, Data / Analytics / Automation / Drones Technology / Construction / Satellite Connectivity / Telecommunications / Machinery / Mineral Processing Solutions / Drilling / Excavation / Artificial Intelligence / Conveyor Technology / Load Haul Optimisation / Internet of Things / Blockchain / Security
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Kalev Ruberg, VP Future and Chief Innovation Officer, Teck Resources
- Benjamin Litle, SVP Corporate Affairs, HSS and People, IAMGOLD
- Jon Wylie, President, Global Natural Resources, Proudfoot
- Dr Ben Adair, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, CRC ORE
- Michelle Ash, CEO, GEOVIA Division, Dassault Systemes
- Gerrard Baron, CEO & Chairman, DeepGreen Metals
- Matthew Johnson, Partner and Global Head of Mining, Hogan Lovells
- Jake Klein, Executive Chairman, Evolution Mining
- Nneoma Nwogu, Senior Counsel, The World Bank Group
- Thomas Schroder, Head of Climate Action, South Pole
- Elizabeth Steyn, Cassels Brock Fellow in Mining & Finance Law. Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, Western University
- Lesley A Warren, Claudette Mackay-Lassonde Chair in Mineral Engineering, Director, Lassonde Institute of Mining University of Toronto
- Michael Zolotov, Co-Founder and CTO, Razor Labs
- Dr Heidi Pass, Chief Geochemist, Gold Fields Ltd
- Alexandra Atkins, Non-Executive Director, Perenti and Director Perth, Austalia, International Women in Mining
- Sven Ulrich Renner, EGPS Program Manager, The World Bank Group
- Dr Sophie Hancock, Senior Exploration Geochemist & Data Scientist, Geo-Logic, Resources Consulting, Director, Australian Institute of Geoscientists
- Tania Constable, Chief Executive Officer, Minerals Council Australia
- Lee Hillyer , Managing Director, MMD
- Kim Parascos, Co-Founder and CEO , iVolve
- Dr Kieren Moffat, Co-Founder and CEO , Voconiq
- Dr Shimin Liu , Associate Professor of Energy and Mineral Engineering, Penn State University
- Ashutosh Agarwal, Director Portfolio and Industry Strategy - Manufacturing and Mining, Uptake
- Ben Smith, Director Business Development, Conveyor Manufacturers Australia
- Dr Suzie Wood, Principal Climate Change Sustainability & Public Policy, BHP
- Jim Orchard, Principal, Journey to Zero Carbon
- Dominic McGann, Partner, McCullough Robertson
- James Allnutt, Project Manager, OceanaGold
- Dr Penny Stewart, Mining Engineer and Founder PETRA
- Emilie Mortensen, Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Standards Australia
- Haydn Roberts, Chief Executive Officer, MST Global
- Lars Mohr, Manager Sales - Australia, LASE
- Helder Santos, Managing Director, Natural Resources EMEAA, Proudfoot
- Tony Scarborough, National Sales Lead for Inventory, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and, Industrial IOT, VEGA
- Daniel Nimmo, Business Transformation Lead Mining, Dassault Systemes
- Andrew Hird, Director Honeywell Process Solutions Pacific, Honeywell
- Jeff Loeb, Global Consulting Manager, Blast Movement Technologies
- Shane Booker, Director of Strategy and Innovation, Honeywell Connected Plant Business Transformation Lead Mining, Honeywell
- Nic Castelijns, Principal APC Consultant, Honeywell
- Joe Clayton, Director, JNP Resources
- Enzo Cavalli, National Sales Manager, Schaeffler Australia
- Callum Coe, Product Manager, iVolve
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.