We are delighted to announce its 20th Annual Pain Therapeutics conference
held in London on the 11th and 12th May 2020.
The Global Pain Therapeutics
Market was valued at $11.26 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach $15.87 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.40 % from 2019 to 2026. Improving pain management continues to be a priory as pain-derived disabilities such as osteoarthritis, back pain, migraines and cancer are leading cause of disability worldwide. Yet, pain treatment remains the biggest clinical burden of the age as a result of lack of efficacy, increasing side effects and the opioid crisis that is now entering Europe following its epidemic in the USA.
The 20th Annual Conference will overview the current state of pain treatment highlighting clinical success to date as well as evaluating the potential of drug candidates in the pipelines.
Join Europe's leading Pain Therapeutics Conference
which will explore the cutting-edge research of novel therapeutics in the pipeline of leading pharmaceutical companies and research institutions. Discuss solutions for the challenges of understanding pain as a heterogenous disease and the diverse treatment approaches it requires.
Benefits of Attending
- Network with leading pharmaceutical companies and academic researchers of the pain community including GSK, Centrexion, Grunenthal Group, Mundipharma Research Limited, UCL, Janssen, University of Edinburgh and many more!
- Rethink pain research by exploring novel biomarkers, sex differences in nociception, pain clinical trial design and novel targets
- Learn about the struggles of opioid-based treatments and explore the current stages of clinical research with non-opioid targets such as; cannabinoid receptor 2, nociception/orphanin FQ peptide (NOP) receptor, ENKephalinase and NGF receptors
- Improve your understanding of neuro-immune interactions and their role in pain pathology, a promising new angle of pain research
Featured 2020 Speakers:
- Carole Torsney, Senior Lecturer, University of Edinburgh
- Cristina Cosi, Senior Scientist Pharmacology, CNS Innovation Unit, Pierre Fabre Research Institute
- Edward Emery, Investigator, GSK
- James Campbell, Chief Scientific Officer , Centrexion Therapeutics Corp
- Jennifer Laird, Senior Director, Search & Evaluation at Eli Lilly, Eli Lilly And Company
- Joop van Griensven, President , Pain Alliance Europe (PAE)
- Kerrie Brady, Chief Business Officer, Centrexion Therapeutics Corp
- Mark J Field, Owner/Founder, Analgesic Innovation
- Michael Scherz, Founder & CEO, Metys Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Paul Ratcliffe, Vice President, Setup Innovation Hubs , Grunenthal Group
- Richard Malamut, Chief Medical Officer and SVP R&D, Collegium Pharma
- Sandrine Geranton, Senior Research Fellow, UCL Institute of Ophthalmology
- Stephen Hunt, Professor, UCL
- Tanja Ouimet, Head of Clinical Operations, Pharmaleads
- Theo Meert, Head of R&D Global Government Grant Office, Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V.
- Zahid Ali, Head Clinical Pharmacology Translational Sciences, Mundipharma research Ltd
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY