Note: This event was originally planned for 8-9 June, 2020 in London, United Kingdom and has now been rescheduled
New date: 3-4 November, 2020
Uniting Digital Marketing, eCommerce & Customer Experience Leaders from Europe's Top Travel Companies
Failing to get your booking experience right can cause you to lose customers to your competition.
Only at Digital Travel
will you have the opportunity to benchmark your digital strategy against 300+ leading travel executives from Europe's top companies.
Walk away with practical insights on how to embrace the latest and greatest digital innovations across your customer journey to drive sales and loyalty.
- Inspirational Content. Transformative Impact. - Our agenda is 100% focused on addressing your biggest challenges and uncovering hidden opportunities. With a variety of session formats including inspirational keynotes delivered by industry leaders from the most respected travel retailers, face-to-face discussions with 400+ of your peers and applicable case studies, you'll leave with tons of actionable strategies to help you win the booking every time.
- We Break the Ice so You Don't Have to - Our intimate roundtables and boardrooms are popular breakouts designed to help you unleash your creativity and develop deep relationships. By selecting sessions based on the topics you care about most, you'll connect with travel leaders who are focused on having the same, critical conversations centered around optimizing customer engagement.
- The Most Interactive Digital Travel Ever - Benefit from lots of interactivity, including over 80 hours of private workshops, boardrooms, drill-down roundtables, intimate breaks and receptions - your opportunity to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the-record" with your senior industry peers.
The Digital Travel Difference
Connecting you to more leaders from more top travel companies than anyone else.
Find out what the leading travel brands are doing so you can ready your digital strategy for today and tomorrow.
More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else.
Take part in small working discussion groups so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
More focused on your digital travel
needs than any other event.
With an agenda built on 75+ research interviews with customer experience, digital marketing and eCommerce leaders from across the travel ecosystem, every challenge and opportunity you face will be addressed.
Be Inspired. Learn From:
- Lisa Oswald, SVP, Global Head of Customer Service, Travelzoo
- Spencer Lee, CEO, AirAsia BIG Loyalty
- Ahmad Kheir, Director, eCommerce, FIVE Palm Jumeriah Dubai
- Amro Khoudeir, Director, Digital & Distribution, Accor
- Guk Kim, Chief Growth Officer, lasminute.com
- Eva Fouquet, VP, Strategic Partnerships, Kayak
- Dilpreet Singh, Head of CRM & Business Analytics, The Oberoi Group
- Kamil Jagodzinski, Chief Customer Officer, Kiwi.com
- Jose Luis Aranda Riera, Global Digital Media Advertising Director, Melia Hotels International
- Geoffray Maugin, SVP, Guest Experience & Business Performance, Accor Luxury & Premium Brands
- Lucia Rubio Zornoza, Global Director, Contact Centres & Online Experience, Iberostar Group
- Kjetil Eik L. Lovli, Head of Marketing Personalisation, Norwegian
- Kasia Rudnik, Director, eCommerce, The Langham London
- Paul Blackwell, Head of Customer Excellence, Avis
- Gilles Delattre, VP, Digital Transformation, LuxairGroup
- Zaida Salie, Director, Media Services & Partnerships, eDreams ODIGEO
- Riko van Santen, Chief Information Officer, Kempinski Hotels
- Yannic Pluymackers, Chief Marketing Officer, lasminute.com
- Banu Sen Pekiner, Director, Marketing & Comms EMEA, Four Seasons Hotels
- Tom Hall, VP Experience, Lonely Planet
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueEtc. Venues 133 Houndsditch
133 Houndsditch, EC3A 7BX
Tel: +44 (0)20 7138 3280Accommodation
Should you require accommodation for the duration of Digital Travel 2020, we have put together a unique HotelMap that shows deals at nearby hotels: https://hotelmap.com/events/MBX58-LV
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.