Considering the pandemic of COVID-19 in Europe and worldwide, the event is postoned to 13-14 October 2020 in Hamburg, Germany and will now be collated with Offshore Wind Supply Chain Forum 2020.
Intelligent Offshore Wind O&M Forum 2020 is a strategic conference for senior representatives. The forum provides a common stage for industry's experts from all major planks to share their ideas and experiences regarding the operation and maintenance of the offshore wind industry. Experts from leading offshore wind farm operators, turbine manufacturers, asset management companies and all the stakeholders will be coming together to discuss the current challenges and future road map of offshore wind O&M.
Join us in Hamburg to examine and share best practices in operations and maintenance of offshore wind farms. You will discover the latest innovations in technology to advance growth and development of the offshore wind power industry.
Key Topics Include
- O&M strategies in new markets
- Current trends and opportunities
- Data models and ontoligies in wind industry
- Limits of automization and valuable decision support
- Offshore grid connections: Implementation of reliability centered maintenance and risk based maintenance
- Maintenance for bolted flanges and structural components
- Life extension and structural health monitoring
- How condition monitoring systems support a risk based inspection approach
- How digitalisation can help reduce OPEX and deliver smarter operations
- Improving workability for offshore wind
What you can expect
This exciting event is being meticulously curated with this unique set of speakers to take part in excellent presentations, case studies, debates and discussions.
We are beyond excited to be bringing you this electric event and cannot wait to see you in there.
- 20 + Speakers
- 4 Panel Discussions
- 20 + Presentations
- 18 + Networking Hours
Who Will You Meet
C Level, Heads, Directors, Managers, Engineers of
- Offshore Wind Farm O&M
- Asset Management
- Turbine Maintenance
- Data Scientists
- Research and Development
- Wind Resource Assessment
- Technology and software providers
- Wind Turbine Reliability Analyst
- Failure and Diagnostic Analyst
- Asset health monitoring and performance optimization
- Fleet Analyst
The Salient Points of the Intelligent Offshore Wind O&M Forum 2020
- Update and benchmark your knowledge to create new strategies by discussing the vital connections between process, tools and techniques.
- An exceptional networking opportunity for industry accelerators. Meet industry senior executives to make valuable connection at this expert platform.
- 2 days of learning new perspectives and case studies through presentation, panel discussions, interactive round tables etc.
- Understand future road-maps,latest business models and market trends shaping the new offshore wind O&M
- Mona Riis, Manager Operation & Maintenance, Equinor
- Jorg Asmussen, Offshore Development and Construction Asset and Innovation Management, RWE Renewables International GmbH
- Peter Spengemann, Director Repowering, Head of technical due diligence, wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
- Sebastian Kaus, Advanced Data Engineer, Vattenfall
- Roel Berns, Operation Leads, Gemini Windpark
- Dr. Burcu Ozdirik, Offshore Business Development for O&M and Services, Siemens
- Korbinian Ott, Project Manager, TRACTEBEL DOC OFFSHORE GmbH
- Ozge Ozuer, Risk Manager, Global Tech I Offshore Wind GmbH
- Sabine Weth, Country Manager Norway, KONGSTEIN
- Fernando Sevilla Montoya, Senior Engineer, Renewables Projects - Offshore, N&B, DNVGL
- Pete Andrews, Director, EchoBolt
- Stefan Diekmann, O&M Excellence Specialist, TenneT
- Athanasios Kolios, Professor - Risk and Asset Management, University of Strathclyde
- Dr.-Ing. Georg Enss, Business Development Wind Energy, Wolfel Engineering GmbH + Co. KG
- Goncalo Ferreira, Senior Business Developer, PEAK Wind
- Guido van den Belt, Founder, ENERGY Asset Management
- Erik-Jan de Ridder, Senior Project Manager/Teamleider Renewable Energy Team, MARIN
- Joshua Forsyth, Senior O&M Consultant, PEAK Wind
- Prof. Dr. ir. Christof Devriendt, Scientific Research Coordinator, OWI-lab
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueHotel NH Hamburg Altona
Stresemannstrasse 363-369, 22761
Hamburg, GermanyClick Here