We are proud to present the 2nd annual Future Soldier Technology USA conference
on the 8th & 9th June 2021 taking place in Arlington, Washington, USA. New this year will be a Dismounted Soldier Situational Awareness focus day taking place on the 7th of June.
As militaries reorient and modernise their combat capabilities, the dismounted soldier remains critical to the success of combat operations. Major strides are being made in providing soldiers with enhanced abilities to maneuver, detect, target and defeat threats at greater ranges and speed than ever before.
Critical to mission success, soldiers' capabilities to engage and defeat new threats has been prioritised by Army Futures Command as a critical area for development. Future Soldier Technology USA
will bring together military leaders and technical experts to address the evolving capability spectrum of dismounted technology of the US Armed Forces.Future Soldier Technology USA
is the only dedicated conference of its kind in North America and will bring a unique focus to the future of soldier systems. The conference will discuss in detail soldier lethality, power management systems, mobility, sustainability and survivability. Additionally, as soldiers are increasingly integrated into an array of sensors and battlespace management systems, dismounted situational awareness is becoming a key area of overmatch capability. Our 'Situational Awareness' Focus Day will delve into the latest developments in this capability areas.
Key Topics Addressed Will Include:
- Enhancing soldier lethality
- Next Generation Squad Weapon
- Advanced target acquisition systems
- Soldier sensors
- Manned unmanned teaming
- Communication systems
- Battlespace management
- Soldier sustainability
- Systems trialling and evaluation
- Synthetic training environments
- Augmented reality
Benefits of Attending
- Participate in the only event in North America focused solely on Soldier and Marine equipment modernization and capability development
- Hear the latest developments from innovative and cutting-edge soldier modernization projects including Soldier Warrior, Nett Warrior, IVAS, Marine Expeditionary Rifle Squad and many others
- Meet and network with the senior officers and civilians at the forefront of soldier capability development in the US Army and Marine Corps
- Colonel (ret'd) Richard Hansen, Former Program Manager, Soldier Warrior, PEO Soldier, US Army
Expert US Military Speakers Include:
- Brigadier General Anthony Potts, Program Executive Officer, PEO Soldier, US Army
- Colonel John Cochran, Acting Director of the Secretary of Defense Close Combat Lethality Task Force, US DoD
- Colonel Elliot Caggins, Project Manager Soldier Weapons, PEO Soldier, US Army
- Colonel Joel Babbitt, Program Executive Offi cer, AT&L, SOF Warrior, United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM)
- Colonel Kurt Thompson, COS / Deputy Soldier Lethality Cross-Functional Team, US Army
- Colonel Joe Bookard, Director, Rapid Equipping Force, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Konicky, PM Individual Combat Equipment, USMC
- Lieutenant Colonel Tim Hough, PM Infantry Weapons, USMC
- Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Lunoff, PdM Small Calibre Ammunition, PM Maneuver Ammunition Systems, US Army
- Mr Christopher Woodburn, Deputy Head Maneuver Branch, Capabilities Development Directorate, Combat Development and Integration, USMC Systems Command
Industry Speakers Include:
- Mr Jerry Hathaway, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Leonardo DRS Electro-Optical & Infrared Systems, Leonardo DRS
- Mr Mathias Nakatsui, System Engineering Manager, STAR-PAN System Architect, Glenair
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
950 North Stafford Street,
Arlington, Virginia, USA