We are proud to once again be hosting the 2nd annual Military Space US Conference
, which will be taking place this year from the 8th - 9th June 2021 with a new dedicated disruptive technology focus day taking place on the 7th June 2021.
Featuring high level briefings from senior leadership within industry, government and allied partners, Military Space US
will delve into how organisational efforts like SMC 2.0 are helping putting capabilities into the hands of the warfighter at EPIC SPEED.
As space has become a contested domain and peer adversaries advance their own capabilities, the need to 'go fast' has become accepted dogma within the space community. Driving these efforts across all mission areas - including SATCOM, PNT, Earth Observation, SSA and Launch - has become a critical for the DoD.
Featuring 3 dedicated days of content, this conference remains the pre-eminent forum to learn how the US and allies are driving a disruptive approach to space.
This conference will be held in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Benefits of Attending
- At this year's conference there will be an array of networking opportunities:
- Meet and network with over 140 attendees from defence agencies, militaries and governments and industry over 6 hours of breaks
- Engage with an array of vendors, including disruptive agile space companies across the Silicon Valley as well as established industrial partners that lead in the SATCOM domain
- Join key industry and military thought leaders shaping how the US space enterprise is developed through partnerships and innovation
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Learn from a variety of AFSPACE stakeholders about the ongoing SMC 2.0 reorganizational efforts and how rapid acquisition is changing approaches to space
- Listen to key allied partners and explore where opportunities for partnerships moving forward can be developed
- Explore key topics within the US DoD's approach to space including SMC 2.0, Accelerator Programmes, Blackjack and more
US DOD Speakers Include:
- Colonel Jeff Greenwood, USSF Liaison Officer to US Air Force Academy,US Space Force
- Colonel Luke Sauter, Professor and Head, Dept Astronautics, US Air Force Academy
- Captain Bryant Allen Mishima-Baker, Chief of Military Justice, 45th Space Wing, US Air Force
- Captain Roger Anderson, Deputy PM, Air Force Space Accelerator,US Air Force
- Dr Andrea Harrington, Director and Associate Professor, Schriever Space Scholars, AFSPACE, Air University, US Air Force
- Dr Jim Baker, Senior Principal Engineer, MCTSSA HQTRS,US Marine Corps
- Mr Mike Dean, DOD SATCOM Chief,US DOD CiO
- Ms Andrea Loper, PM Future Space Communications, Space Vehicles Directorate, AFRL, US Air Force
- Mr Michael Nichols, Chief, AFSPC Commercial SATCOM Solutions Branch, AFSPC Commercial Satellite Communications Office, US Air Force
- Mr Mike Orr, Program Analyst, PNT Space Requirements Lead, HQAFSPC, US Air Force* Mr Derek Tournear, Director,Space Development Agency*
- Mr Joseph Vanderpoorten, MILSATCOM Advanced Concepts, Portfolio Architect, Space and Missile Systems Center, US Air Force
- Mr Curtis White, Senior Research Systems Engineer, Navy Information Warfare Center- Atlantic, US navy
- Dr Wendy Whitman Cobb, Associate Professor of Strategy and Security Studies, School of Advanced Air and Space Studies, US Air Force
International and Industry Speakers Include:
- Wing Commander ian Pamplin, JFC Cap C4ISR UKLO SMC, US,UK MoD
- Mr Abde Bellahnid, SATCOM Section Head,Canadian Armed Forces
- Dr Douglas Hendrix, CEO, exoAnalytic Solutions, inc
- Dr Rajeev Gopal, Vice President Advanced Systems, Hughes network Systems
- Senior Representative, name to be Confirmed, Kratos
- Mr Kurt Eberly, Director of Space Launch, Northrup Grumman
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.