We are proud to announce the inaugral Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems USA
conference in Arlington, VA, 21st and 22nd June 2021. With a renewed focus on maintaining overmatch against near-peer adversaries, the US DoD is investing heavily in land robotics of all sizes to increase Warfighter lethality and remove the soldier from dangerous situations.
The newest and most exciting event in our unmanned portfolio, MRAS USA
is the only US-based event specifically dedicated to military robotics in the land environment. It will bring together the leading US and international program managers, robotics experts and industry to discuss the rapidly expanding role of military robots within the modern battlespace. As new opportunities and challenges emerge in this rapidly changing area, the conference enables the military robotics community to work collaboratively to forge ahead and deliver the very best unmanned capabilities to soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines.
As well as bringing together the US ground robotics community, the conference will bring in some of the most dynamic and innovative international militaries to provide their unique perspectives; no other event in the USA offers the same number of opportunities to meet, discuss and network with opposite numbers from allied nations..
Benefits of Attending
Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems USA 2020 is the only occasion to meet world-leading experts in the field of autonomous and robotic technologies. Attend the two-day conference and benefit from insights delivered by first-class scientists, researchers, academics and senior military figures from the USA and abroad.
- Supported by a cross-section of US ground robotics teams and strategic leaders, receive unparalleled insight and access to the US military's ground robotics strategy and development programs.
- Meet and network with leaders in military robotics from industry, military and government across two days, including dedicated networking lunches and drinks reception.
- Hear updates and guidance from world leading RAS programme managers.
- Delve into the latest topics and trends shaping the future of robotics in land forces..
- Discover cutting-edge ground robotics technology to enhance operational effectiveness and explore opportunities for greater coalition interoperability.
Military and DOD Speakers Include:
- Brigadier Ian Langford, Director General Future Land Warfare, Australian Defence Force
- Colonel Scott Anderson, Project Officer Unmanned Air Systems, PEO Aviation, US Army
- Colonel Johnny Cochran, Deputy Director, Close Combat Lethality Task Force, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Sten Allik, Senior Staff Officer/Future Solutions, Estonian Defence Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Jon Bodenhamer, Product Manager Applique' and Large Unmanned Ground Systems (ALUGS), PEO CS&CSS, US Army
- Major Cory Wallace, Robotic Combat Vehicle Lead, Next Generation Combat Vehicle Cross-Functional Team, US Army
- Captain Evan Inglett, Ground Combat Branch Head, United States Marine Corps Warfighting Lab
- Staff Sergeant Matt Foglesong, Robotics and Autonomy Branch Head, United States Marine Corps Warfighting Lab
- Mr Stuart Hatfield, Branch Chief, Soldier Systems and Unmanned Ground Systems, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8, US Army
- Mr Ted Maciuba, Deputy Director Robotics Requirements, Maneuver CDID, US Army
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
950 North Stafford Street,
Arlington, Virginia, USA