VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: ONLINE ACCESS ONLY - ALL TIMINGS IN US EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST)
We proud to announce the inaugral Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems USA conference
(VIRTUAL/ONLINE ACCESS ONLY) on the 21st and 22nd June 2021. With a renewed focus on maintaining overmatch against near-peer adversaries, the US DoD is investing heavily in land robotics of all sizes to increase Warfighter lethality and remove the soldier from dangerous situations.
The newest and most exciting event in our unmanned portfolio, MRAS USA
is the only US-based event specifically dedicated to military robotics in the land environment. It will bring together the leading US and international program managers, robotics experts and industry to discuss the rapidly expanding role of military robots within the modern battlespace. As new opportunities and challenges emerge in this rapidly changing area, the conference enables the military robotics community to work collaboratively to forge ahead and deliver the very best unmanned capabilities to soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines.
As well as bringing together the US ground robotics community, the conference will bring in some of the most dynamic and innovative international militaries to provide their unique perspectives; no other event in the USA offers the same number of opportunities to meet, discuss and network with opposite numbers from allied nations..
Benefits of AttendingMilitary Robotics and Autonomous Systems USA 2021
is the only occasion to meet world-leading experts in the field of autonomous and robotic technologies. Attend the two-day conference and benefit from insights delivered by first-class scientists, researchers, academics and senior military figures from the USA and abroad.
- Supported by a cross-section of US ground robotics teams and strategic leaders, receive unparalleled insight and access to the US military's ground robotics strategy and development programs.
- Meet and network with leaders in military robotics from industry, military and government across two days, including dedicated networking lunches and drinks reception.
- Hear updates and guidance from world leading RAS programme managers.
- Delve into the latest topics and trends shaping the future of robotics in land forces..
- Discover cutting-edge ground robotics technology to enhance operational effectiveness and explore opportunities for greater coalition interoperability.
- Major General (Ret’d) Bill Hix, Former Director Of Strategy, Plans & Policy, Deputy Chief Of Staff G-3/5/7, US Army
US Mlilitary, DOD and Expert Speakers Include:
- Mr Stuart Hatfield, Branch Chief, Soldier Systems and Unmanned Ground Systems, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8, US Army
- Colonel Jeffrey Jurand, PM Maneuver Combat Systems, PEO Ground Combat Systems, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Chris Orlowski, Product Manager Robotic Combat Vehicle, PEO Ground Combat Systems, US Army
- Major Cory Wallace, RCV Requirements Officer, Next Generation Combat Vehicle Cross Functional Team, US Army Futures Command
- Major Will Taylor, Product Lead for Human Machine Team, PEO SOF Warrior, USSOCOM
- Senior Chief Petty Officer James Harvey, Senior Enlisted Advisor, N9 Future Concepts and Innovation, United States Naval Special Warfare Command
- Dr Robert Sadowski, Army Chief Roboticist (Robotics ST), US Army
- Mr Ted Maciuba, Deputy Director Robotics Requirements, Maneuver Capabilities Development Integration Directorate, Futures and Concepts Center, US Army Futures Command
- Dr Chad Kessens, Senior Robotics Research Scientist, Autonomous Robotics Research Branch, US Army Research Laboratory
- Mr Jason Pusey, Mechanical Engineer, US Army Research Laboratory
- Professor Srinivasa Narasimhan, Interim Director of the Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- Mr Bryan Clark, Senior Fellow, Center for Defense Concepts and Technology, Hudson Institute
- Dr Chen Li, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering
International Military Speakers:
- Brigadier Ian Langford, Director General Future Land Warfare, Land Capability Division, Australian Army
- Colonel Robin Smith, Director Robotics and Autonomous Systems Implementation and Coordination Office (RICO), Future Land Warfare, Land Capability Division, Australian Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Iain Lamont, SO1 Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Capability Directorate, Future Force Development, British Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Sten Allik, Senior Staff Officer/Future Solutions, Estonian Defence ForcesSenior Representative, FLIR Systems
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.