The pharmaceutical microbiology
industry has seen many changes during the progression into the 21st century. With advances in rapid microbiological methods, revised industry regulation, enhanced knowledge of innovative therapies, novel testing methods, this industry is ever expanding.
Join industry experts to discuss the latest topics and pressing challenges within the industry. Network with industry professionals, discuss revisions in regulatory and guidance documents, explore data integrity considerations and approaches for conventional and rapid microbiology methods, discuss optimised environmental monitoring to best control contamination and gain insight into an industry perspective on alternative endotoxin testing methods and process automation, all contributing to better management of contamination in biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
Benefits of Attending
- LISTEN to the latest regulatory updates in the pharmaceutical microbiology industry from leading regulatory bodies
- DISCUSS case studies from leading pharmaceutical companies revolutionizing the industry
- EXPLORE advances in ATMP facility design and contamination control from emerging and established pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies
- DISCOVER the future of contamination control through a look at the advent of automated systems, continuous manufacturing and monitoring and reduced intervention from leaders in industry
Who should attend
- Senior Microbiologist
- Lead Scientist
- Laboratory Manager
- QA Specialist
- Drug Substance External Manufacturer
- QC Scientists
- Heads of Quality
- Business Development Manager
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant
- Higher Pharmacopoeial Scientist
- Analytical Standards Specialist
Plus An Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshop | June 16th, 2021Data Integrity in Environmental Monitoring: Causes and Solutions
Workshop Leaders: Ziva Abraham, President, Microrite
Morgan Polen, SME, Cleanroom Contamination Control Expert, Microrite
13.30 - 17-30
- Carol Davis, Manager QC Microbiology and Biology, Grifols, Inc
- Chinmoy Roy, Senior Consultant, Valgensis Inc,
- Geeta Singh, Technical Specialist III, Genentech
- James Polarine Jr, Senior Technical Service Manager, Steris Corporation
- Lynn Johnson, Scientist, Takeda
- Lynne Ensor, Vice President, Technical, Parexel International
- Michael Bauman, Associate Director, Seattle Genetics
- Morgan Polen, Contamination Control and Cleanroom Expert, Microrite, Inc.
- Patrick-Julian Mester, Postdoctoral Research Assistant, Christian Doppler Laboratory for Monitoring of Contaminants, University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna
- Rachael Relph, Chief Sustainability Officer, My Green Lab
- Renate Rosengarten, Professor and Chair of Bacteriology and Hygiene, University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna
- Ren-Yo Forng, Scientific Director, Amgen
- Scott Nichols, Lead Microbiology Reviewer/Inspector, FDA
- Scott Weiss, Director of Industrial Microbiology, Johnson & Johnson
- Stephen Langille, Senior Microbiologist Consultant, ValSource, LLC
- Sylvanie Cassard Guilloux, Global Solution Manager, BioMerieux
- Timothy Wood, President and Principal Consultant, Cell Therapy Microbiology Consulting
- Ziva Abraham, CEO, Microrite, Inc.
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueHyatt Regency Mission Bay
1441 Quivira Road,
San Diego, California, USA