EVENT UPDATE: Out of an abundance of caution due to COVID-19 for the health and safety of our valued attendees & exhibitors, and to ensure maximum community attendance, we will postpone the Border Security & Intelligence Summit, originally scheduled for April 15-16, 2020 until July 29-30, 2020, at the Mary Gates Learning Center.
Our 8th Annual Border Security and Intelligence Summit will focus on the policies and technologies necessary to ensure the continued safety of the U.S. Homeland through the protection and security of our nation's borders. The 2020 Summit topics will include the development of advanced technologies and solutions to enhance border protection, improvements and challenges to intelligence-sharing, and on-going operations to disrupt and degrade criminal networks through targeted enforcement on the border.
Topics to be Covered at the Summit:
- Leveraging Intelligence Collection and Analysis to Mitigate Threats to the Homeland
- Disrupting and Degrading TCOs Through Targeted Enforcement
- Leveraging the U.S.-Mexico Relationship to Enhance Border Security
- Enhancing Homeland Security through the Application of Biometric Identity Management
- Transforming Cross-Border Travel with Security-Enhancing Technology
- Supporting National Security by Preventing Migration-Related Illness at the Border
- Facilitating Legitimate Global Trade and Travel while Maintaining Secure U.S. Borders
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
This educational summit will bring together senior leaders the homeland security, intelligence, and law enforcement communities to discuss the operational and strategic needs for enhancing border protection and advancing intelligence capabilities for homeland security.
The main objective of this year's summit is to highlight the current administration's focus on the crucial need for advanced surveillance and intelligence capabilities. Discussions will center around initiatives and capabilities required to adequately support our nation's border patrol professionals in keeping the citizens of the United States safe.
This summit will foster discussion between senior leaders with the goal of enhancing border security and creating effective partnerships between the government and private industry to find solutions for improved homeland security. Join us for an honest, closed to the press, and non-attribution discussion to better understand how we protect border from transnational crime and unlawful trade and travel.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information:
The 2020 Border Security & Intelligence Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Find Exhibit and Sponsorship Information Here
July 2020 Speakers Include:
- Chief Rodney Scott, Acting Deputy Chief, United States Border Patrol
- Daniel Brick, Director of Intelligence , Air and Marine Operations Center, CBP
- Shonnie Lyon, Director, Office of Biometric Identity Management, DHS
- Casie Antalis, Chief of Staff, National Vetting Center, US Customs and Border Protection
- Nancy Nykamp, Deputy Assistant Administrator, Office of Intelligence and Analysis, TSA
- Katie Sullivan, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Office of Justice Programs (OJP), U.S. DoJ
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueMary M. Gates Learning Center
701 N Fairfax St, 22314
Alexandria, VA, USAParking
There is no parking at the Learning Center for delegates, and street parking is limited to 2 hours
Please Note: Parking is NO LONGER AVAILABLE at the former Crowne Plaza Hotel (901 N. Fairfax St., Alexandria, VA) Hotel Rooms
Hotel Rooms are available at a discounted rate at: SHERATON SUITES OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
801 North St. Asaph Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Hotel Discount Reservation Link
(Two walking blocks to venue)