Note: This event was originally planned for 30 June - 2 July 2020, rescheduled to September 30-October 2, 2020 and has now been rescheduled agian
New Date: 6-7 July, 2021
Enhancing Coast Guard Operational Readiness Through Cooperation, Innovation and DiscussionCoast Guard Capability 2021
provides a forum to help coast guards and related maritime organisations achieve mission success.
Modern coast guards are faced with increasingly varied and complex challenges covering a wide range of missions which demand specialist equipment and highly trained personnel. Often this requires working under extreme stress, strict time conditions using multi-function capabilities and platforms as effectively as possible.
Focusing on Interoperability, Search and Rescue, Border Security and Resource Protection this conference aims to improve inter-agency and international cooperation as well as provide an opportunity to meet with industry leaders providing the next generation of specialist equipment. Coast Guard Capability 2021
will again feature whole day sessions that cater to both SAR and Law Enforcement specialists and will include an interactive workshop giving attendees an opportunity to explore a specific operational challenge within a constructive and active session with practitioners and other experts.
Join this forum to meet with international colleagues, discuss current challenges and develop well-defined future propriety areas, as well as share case-studies and take part in the critical discussion for maritime organisations.
Why Should You Attend Coast Guard Capability 2021
- Understand new international efforts to stablish standardised training and certification for coast guard personnel in order to help facilitate interoperability
- Share lessons on effectively inter-agency and international communication in order to enhance multi-agency and multi-national operations
- Learn how to successfully implement advanced technical solutions and operational concepts to monitor and protect your maritime borders
- Hear how coast guards are harnessing technology in order to maintain cost-effective maritime domain awareness and execute missions
- Benefit from Search and Rescue case-studies and lessons learned from challenging environments in order to benchmark capability and maintain high levels of readiness
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.