What is eTail Europe?eTail
Transforming Retail. Together.
is designed to help you increase the profits from your online business.
You'll get interactive action-packed strategies, disruptive strategies, peer to peer conversations, and connections with top minds at Europe's most successful and innovative retailers. Return to your office with hundreds of strategic takeaways (in only two days) with no commercials and no fluff. Leave the tradeshow experience behind and join the eTail
community at eTail Europe
Why eTail is Rated #1
An Awesome Time, Guaranteed
- We're known in the industry for awesome experiences you can't get anywhere else. Sip fine wines, kick back with cocktails, eat delicious food, attend private tastings, and be wowed at our famous evening receptions.
- You'll make memories that last a lifetime, and become a part of a true retail community.
Actionable Tactics To Grow Your Business
- We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities.
- You'll hear from Founders, CEO's, VPs and those that are in the trenches, doing the work. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you tons of actionable strategies to increase your profits.
The Most Interactive Conference, Ever
- Benefit from over 30 hours of discussion groups, creative think-tanks, Tonight Show sessions, lightning rounds, roundtables, structured & unstructured networking activities, and much more.
- This is your opportunity to make new connections and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll build relationships like never before.
Our Speakers. Your 2020 Visionaries.
- Simon Calvert, Managing Director, Menkind Retail
- Louisa Nicholls, Partner & Senior Manager, Digital Trade and Trade Marketing, John Lewis
- Simon Pakenham-Walsh, CIO, Sainsbury's Food (Sainsburys Argos)
- Liam Price, Digital Director, Oasis Fashion
- Rossen Roussev, Director, Digital Architecture, Global eCommerce, Pandora
- Gail Banim, Director, eCommerce and Marketing, Anthony Nicholas Group
- Amitabh Apte, Global Director - Digital, Data & Analytics, Mars
- Chris Conway, Head of Digital, Co-op Food Co-op
- Jennifer North, Head of Digital Experience, Hobbycraft
- Kerem Atasoy, Commercial Director, Black & White, Farfetch
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueQEII Conference Centre
Broad Sanctuary, SW1P 3EE
Westminster London, UK
020 7222 5000
The refurbished QEII Centre is the largest dedicated conference, events and exhibition space in central London. Located in Westminster, the venue offers world class facilities for high profile conferences, conventions, exhibitions, awards dinners and corporate events with capacity of up to 2,500. The Centre hosts over 400 national and international events a year.
While there is no accommodation at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, we have compiled a list of wonderful hotels nearby. Please visit: http://www.4cityhotels.com/wbretail2018.html for the full list.
:St James Hotel:
A Taj Hotel, 45 Buckingham Gate, Westminster, London SW1E 6AF (0.4 mile from QE2 centre)
Rate: GBP320.00 includes vat - Classic double room for single occupancy only
To book call reservations on + 44 (0) 207 769 7887
Always quote: 'WBR' when booking
Book by 17 May 2019Doubletree by Hilton Westminster:
30 John Islip Street, London SW1P 4DD (0.6 mile from QE2 centre)
Rate on 17th June : GBP189.00 includes vat & buffet breakfast - double for single occupancy
Rate on 18th/19th/20th June : GBP239.00 includes vat & buffet breakfast - double for single occupancy
To book call reservations on + 44 (0) 207 830 1000 or
Always quote block ref AGAB19 when booking.
Book by 17 May 2019Grange Rochester Hotel:
69 Vincent Square, London SW1P 2PA (0.6 mile from QE2 centre)
Rate: GBP178.80 includes vat & continental breakfast - superior double for single occupancy
To book call reservations on + 44 (0) 207 828 6611 or
Always quote Group ID no: 170619N when booking.
Book by 17 May 2019The Grosvenor Hotel:
101 Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 0SJ (0.8 mile from QE2 centre)
Rate: GBP240.00 includes vat & breakfast - double for single occupancy
To book call reservation on + 44 (0) 207 523 5055 option 2 or
Always quote block code GA1L170619 when booking.
Book by 20 May 2019