Note: This event was originally planned for 15-18 June, 2020 in Seattle, WA, USA and has now been rescheduled
New date: 4-6 November, 2020
At Future Stores Seattle
, you'll learn how leading retailers are overhauling their in-store experience and balancing high tech with high touch. You'll walk away with actionable strategies for using store technology effectively, educating your front line associates and creating the next generation store experience.
What's next in 2020, and beyond? You’ll find out at Future Stores Seattle, the only conference that prepares senior retail executives in operations, design, digital, and technology to lead their companies into the future.
Why Attend Future Stores
A Curated Experience Designed For You
Unlike large trade shows, Future Stores Seattle provides a boutique event experience with carefully curated programming and immersive networking opportunities for senior in-store, omni-channel, design and operations retail executives. From one of a kind cocktail receptions to retailer only "campfire" chats and intimate on stage interviews, you will get exclusive access to the latest trends and practical applications of in-store technology and strategy.
Network With A Purpose
Year after year, Future Stores brings together the right people in the right place at the right time. Your event experience is designed so that you meet retail trailblazers and tech innovators every single day. Roundtable discussion groups, creative think tanks and 20+ hours of structured (and unstructured) networking activities allow you to develop lasting connections.
Step Outside The Conference Walls
Enhance your learning through real world, immersive experiences. Our exclusive hosted store tours in Seattle's lively retail core provide you with a backstage pass to the most innovative retail spaces. Get inspired by gorgeous design, the latest technology and see experiential retail in action.
Our Speakers. Your In-Store Innovators.
- Anna Johnson, Head of Retail Operations, Tuft & Needle
- John Boline, VP, Store Design, Starbucks
- Gene Lunger, EVP, Licensee Operations, Business Development & Retail Education, Ashley Homestore
- Ben Rosenfeld, SVP, Stores, Sur La Table
- David A. Schulman, VP, Real Estate, Staples
- Paul Blackburn, Retail Development, Design & Merchandising, North America, L'Occitane
- Kirsten Clough, VP, Store Operations & Training, Destination XL Group Inc.
- Angela Gearhart, VP, Brand Experience, Sleep Number
- Travis Boyce, Head of Global Retail Operations, Allbirds
- Patrick Hoffman, VP, Real Estate, Advance Auto Parts
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
1400 6th Avenue, 98101
Seattle, WA, USA
(206) 621-9000www.sheratonseattle.comFuture Stores has secured a special conference rate.
The rate includes complimentary wifi in each guest room. In order to make your reservation, please call the Sheraton Seattle at 1-888-627-7056 and identify yourself as a Future Stores 2020 attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires October 13, 2020. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.