Build A Winning People Strategy
The US population is growing and aging, skilled talent pools of nurses and doctors are shrinking, and current employees are feeling burned out.HR Healthcare
is specifically designed for HR professionals at the nation's health systems and hospitals. Here, you'll discover the tools, insights, innovations, and cutting-edge solutions needed to evolve your hiring strategies in an ever-changing healthcare industry.
Why HR Healthcare Is Rated #1
- Get a Front Row Seat to the Best Minds in Healthcare HR
Our program boasts leaders from the country’s most innovative and lauded healthcare providers that are pushing the bar in patient satisfaction. You’ll hear how healthcare systems like yours are addressing today’s hottest topics, including: M&As, an aging population, and shrinking talent pools.
- Benchmark with a True Community of HR Leaders
We bring together the U.S.’s top healthcare HR executives looking to take the next steps in their talent strategy. Our sessions, networking breaks, and receptions are all designed to help you form long-lasting connections.
- The Most Interactive Conference You Will Attend
Presentations won’t go in one ear and out the other. With dedicated time set for small group discussion and networking, attendees will leave the conference with tactical, actionable items that will help you move forward with the right people strategy.
Who Attends HR Healthcare
HR professionals from health systems and hospitals across the country who are looking to make a giant leap forward in their people strategy.
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
- Matthew McElrath, CHRO, Keck Medicine of USC
- Dee Anna Smith, CEO, Sarah Cannon Cancer Center
- Virginia Rose-Harris, Chief Administrative Officer, Margo Perot Center, Texas Health Resources
- David Jones, CHRO, Stanford Healthcare
- Darrick Paul, CHRO, Medical University of South Carolina Health
- Cindy Morgan, Interim CHRO, Penn Medicine
- Pierre Monice, SVP, CHRO, Midwest, Trinity Health
- Ildemaro Gonzalez, VP, Chief Diversity Officer, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Sandra Murray, System VP, Learning & Development, CommonSpirit Health
- Jay Morris, VP, Leadership Development & Education, Yale New Haven Health
- Sandra St. Fleur, Head of Organizational Development & Learning, UCLA
- Tiffiny Lipscomb, AVP, HR Operations, Intermountain Healthcare
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueHyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs, 78704
Austin, Texas, USA
Room Rate: $239 (plus tax)
HR Healthcare 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $239 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hyatt Regency Austin at 512-477-1234 and identify yourself as a HR Healthcare attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires Monday, June 1, 2020. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.