New Conference Dates: After careful consideration and deliberation, we have decided to change the dates of Oil and Gas Supply Chain & Procurement Canada to May 17 - 18, 2021. The first day, May 17th, will take place in-person and be live streamed. The second day, May 18th, will only be live streamed. We want to assure you that our attendees’ health & well-being continues to be our #1 priority and we are continuously monitoring & following the advice of the WHO and the Canadian Government.
For those who do not wish to attend in person, there is an option to register for live streaming of both days.
We're very grateful for the ongoing support of our sponsors, speakers, partners and attendees, and we will continue to provide updates as the circumstances continue to evolve.
We have several years of proven expertise in delivering high-quality oil and gas conferences built on relevant, market-driven content with attendance by senior decision-makers. Following the success of the 2019 conference, the 2020 Oil and Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Canada Summit will feature a stellar line-up of over 30 leading industry speakers from the top Canadian oil and gas companies. Over two days, attendees will meet, share supply chain best practice and take advantage of multiple networking opportunities between supply chain decision makers and industry stakeholders.
With ongoing market instability, in 2020, cost control looks set to be a continued pressure for supply chain manager. Digitalization is forecast to be on the continued rise, but only where it leads to demonstrable cost-savings, reliability and efficiency across the end-to-end supply chain.
The Oil and Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Canada Summit
will provide an ideal forum for supply chain executives to identify the optimal digital solutions, understand where to apply them across the supply chain and effectively calculate ROI while ensuring long term scalability.
Topics to be addressed include:
- An eighteen-month forecast of the Canadian market and how the supply chain can ensure maximum preparedness
- An overview of the M&A landscape - building an agile and flexible supply chain to respond to changing dynamics
- Emerging digital technologies: the impact of IoT, Blockchain, AI and robotics / automation on supply chain management
- The role of innovation and how to gain enterprise wide buy-on to new supply chain business models
- The development of industry-wide standards and how to achieve compliance in an increasingly globalized and digital realm
- Communicating the value of supply chain management - how to bridge the gap
- Supplier relationship management, sourcing and contract management best practices
- Cross-industry collaboration and the benefits of a more holistic approach to supply chain management
- How can the supply chain function get a seat at the boardroom table?
Our promise to you: Attend and you will walk away with:
- A defined blueprint for your supply chain strategy
- Clear guidance on where to channel your supply chain investment for the next twelve months
- Ideas on how you can manage your supply chain with maximum cost effectiveness and efficiency
- New VP-level contacts from the most renowned oil and gas companies
- A network of leading solution providers driving innovation in the Canadian oil and gas supply chain space
- First-hand insight into the latest technologies and trends
Who should attend:
- Companies in attendance will be from the following:
- E&P / upstream
- Oilfield Services
- VP / Head / Director of:
- SVP / VP / Director / Manager
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Inventory Management
- IT / CIO / CTO
- Skylar Anderson, Advisor – Global Contracts, Transcanada
- Taylor Assaly, President & Chief Executive Officer, IronHub
- Richard Babich, PhD, CD, C.E.T., MBA ITM, SCMP, CPSM, psmc, CM, C.Mgr., CMgr, FCMI, Faculty SAIT School of Business Supply Chain Management and Economics, SAIT
- Cory Bergh, Vice President, Technology & Innovation, NAL Resources
- Jeremie Blais, Founder, Menome Technologies
- Dave Gajadhar, Advisor, ResultantGroup
- Dr. Dhaval Gajjar, Assistant Professor, Clemson University
- Ryan Jolly, Program Manager - Gas Facilities Implementation: Compression Programs, TC Energy
- Koleya Karringten, Executive Director, Alberta Blockchain Consortium
- Kartapurkh S Khalsa, Senior Counsel & Director of Customs Compliance, NOV
- Gautier Djeukam Mbouendeu, Distribution Planner at Princess Auto, Supply Chain Canada - Alberta Institute, Board of Directors
- Tom McCaffery, President and CEO of Supply Chain Canada – Alberta Institute, Supply Chain Canada
- Lisa Moore, Group Lead, SCM Projects Planning & Execution, Cenovus Energy
- Gerald Scott, Project Director, Suncor Energy Services
- Sasha Sergeev, Director of Supply Chain Operations, Procurement, Husky Energy
- Richard Venerus, Principal, Venerus Advisory Partners, Venerus Advisory Partners
- Simon Weintz, Manager - Oilsands Procurement & Logistics, Cenovus Energy
- Brent Willett, Vice Chair, Board of Directors – Supply Chain Canada, Alberta, Senior Manager, Supply Chain, EY
May 17th - Live stream only
Day one of the conference will be presented virtually only, so that you can watch and listen to all the presentations from your home or office. Looking for networking opportunities? Our event app will allow you to network with and view all attendees.May 18th - In-person and live stream
Day two of the conference will be held in Calgary, Alberta, and our attendees’ health and well-being are our #1 priority. You will be spaced apart at tables, but still be able to listen to industry experts and network with key players onsite. The presentations will also be streamed live for those who cannot attend in-person.
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueHotel Arts Calgary
119 - 12th Avenue, T2R 0G8
South West, Calgary, AB, Canada