Future Ground Combat Vehicles Summit has been Postponed - we will now be hosting the conference in December 2020 with the exact date to be confirmed in the coming weeks - Current Attendees will be able to access our Online Event at no cost May 28-29
Enabling Next-Generation Ground Combat Vehicle Dominance for US Battlefield Superiority
Welcome to our 8th successful iteration of our Future Ground Combat Vehicle Summit
, a keynote industry event highlighting the ever-evolving needs of the Ground Combat Vehicle
community. Highlighting one of the major Modernization Priorities of the US Army, the Next-Generation Combat Vehicle Program Initiative aims to usher in the next-generation family of ground combat vehicles to replace and advance the United States' current level of Ground Combat Warfare capabilities.
Over the past decade, Land warfare doctrine, policy, and technological needs have rapidly evolved to meet the ongoing development of next-generation threats from near-peer and insurgent warfare threats. The proliferation of these threats, coupled with next-generation development of AI and robotics technologies provides the FGCV
community a massive opportunity to energize efforts to further research, develop and field the next-generation of future ground combat vehicles for US battlefield superiority. These service-wide efforts will undoubtedly propel US ground combat vehicle
superiority for generations to come, and at our summit, you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate with those leading the charge!
Join our Summit as our esteemed faculty and representatives will address emerging opportunities to leverage new-age technology and its application to Ground Combat Vehicles
and Forces, how these technologies adjust current concept of operations, roadmaps to NGCV, and what this continued development means for Ground Forces 2035 and beyond.
Bigger! Badder! Bolder Topics!
- Establishing AI software in vehicles to increase automation, communication and maintenance
- Adopting next-generation armor to lower the weight and increase protection and mobility of vehicles
- Utilizing advanced communication and navigation technologies to operate in area denial environments
- Reviewing energy efficient powertrain technologies for upgrading current fleets
- Using unmanned robots and vehicles to increase situational awareness and lighten the soldier's load
- Integrating Active Protection Systems into the NGCV platform to counter anti-tank missiles
- Understanding current and future plans for modernization of the Abrams, Bradley and Stryker platforms
Ability and opportunity to interact with US Army and business leaders.
Department of National Defence
Great networking opportunities! Very informative conference.
Great networking event! Informative overview of future vehicle concepts.
2020 Executive Staff
- Jonathan Sanders, Deputy Divisional Director, Institute for Defense & Government Advancement
- Major General (R) William Hix, Managing Partner, Next Horizon Partners, LLC, Former Director of Strategy, Plans & Policy, Deputy Chief of Staff G-3/5/7, HQDA
- General Paul E. Funk II, Commanding General, United States Army Training and Doctrine Command
- Lieutenant General James F. Pasquarette, Army Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8, United States Army
- Major General Gary M. Brito, Commanding General, United States Army Maneuver Center of Excellence
- Brigadier General Nicole Balliet, Assistant Director for ARNG Installations, Logistics & Environment, National Guard Bureau
- Jeffrey White, SES, Principal Deputy to the ASA (ALT), United States Army
- Dr. Robert Miele, SES, Executive Technical Director/Deputy to the Commander, United States Army Test and Evaluation Command
- Next-Generation Combat Vehicle Leadership Representative, NGCV Cross Functional Team, Army Futures Command
- COL Tim Klenski, Director, JPEO CBRND Major Defense Acquisition Programs/Futures/Special Projects, Joint Program Executive Officer for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense
- Colonel Christopher Barnwell, Chief, Field Experimentation Division, Joint Modernization Command, United States Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Bodenhamer, Product Manager, Appliqué and Large Unmanned Ground Systems, PEO CS&CSS, US Army
- LTCOL Ryan Orders, Staff Officer Armoured Engineering, Army Headquarters, Australian Defence Force
- Mark C. Hassler II, Associate Director, Global Technology Office, United States Army Combat Capabilities Development Command
- Daphne Fuentevilla, Ph.D., Director, Land and Sea Platforms (Acting), Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
- Chris Willis, Chief, Modeling and Simulation Branch (MSB), Maneuver Battle Lab, United States Army Maneuver Center of Excellence
- Jason Miller, Mechanical Engineer, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane
- Ryan Makinson, AAAS Science and Technology Policy Fellow, Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)
- Eric Troidl, Product Support mechanical Engineer and Team Leader, Support Equipment and Vehicles Team, Power and Energy Division, University of Dayton Research Institute
- Seyed (Reza) Zekavat, Ph.D, Professor of Data Sciences, Professor of Physics, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
- David Bragg, National Security Program Area Lead, Florida Applied Research in Engineering (FLARE), University of Florida
- Afsaneh Rabiei, Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, North Carolina State University
Pre-Conference Focus Day
: May 27 2020Main Conference Days
: May 28-29 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.