We are pleased to invite you to the Diversity & Inclusion Summit, scheduled for March 5th-6th in Berlin Germany.
We have seen a significant increase in employee and customer concern over issues of immigration, race, gender expression, and faith. Organizations that do not address these issues risk losing great talent, cultivating toxic work environments, compromising performance, and potentially damaging the brand's value.
Highlights of the Event
- Find out how your D&I strategy can align to support both business and culture
- Learn how to create a culture of respect that mitigates against bullying and harassment
- Discover ways to recognize unconscious bias within yourself, others, and the organization
- Identify areas where leadership needs to change in order to become more inclusive
- Explore ideas for expanding D&I efforts to include mental health and faith support
- Hear stories and best practices for engaging allies for greater impact
- Examine new ways to apply analytics to increase D&I effectiveness
- Benchmark, collaborate, and network with your peers
- Livia Freudl, Senior Vice President, HR Head of People and Leadership Siemens Health engineers
- Fiona Ibanez-Leach, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, International Markets Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Andreas Rogger, HR Director Nemak Europe
- Jennifer O'Lear, Chief Diversity Officer, Merck Group
- Marcella Martinetti, Global Talent and Diversity & Inclusion Director, ALSTOM
- Silke Heinrichs, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Roche
- Dr. Laura Wendt, Global Leader of Culture and Inclusion, A.T. Kearney
- Claudia Wentsch, Director Human Resources Germany & Director Site Munich, TTTech Auto
- Miisa Mink, Founder Drivenwoman
- Eric Way, Global Head of Inclusion and Diversity Schindler Group
- David Rault, Head of Learning & Talent Development Pictet Wealth Management
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.