We are proud to present the 5th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast Virtual Conference on 14th and 15th June 2021. | ALL TIMINGS ARE PDT
Following the success of the last event, the Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast conference
is back to uncover the latest innovations in combinationproduct development, device design, human factors engineering and drug product formulation to give a holistic overview of the industry and what we can expect for the future.
With the global market for prefilled syringes estimated to exceed $9.7bn by 2025, this year's agenda will encompass key drivers and hot topics of the industry including; updates to regulatory guidance from industry experts and regulatory bodies, case studies on device design and complex formulation, life cycle and control strategies, and innovations in connectivity and digital health.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS
Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS
Development and many more.
This is one of our most sought-after event and will be sold out soon.
Early registration is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Benefits of Attending
- ENGAGE in case study presentations from leading pharma and biotech companies on complex product formulation and optimising device design to aid delivery
- DISCUSS how to optimise current processes to align with global regulatory updates
- DELVE into human factors engineering best practices
- UNCOVER how industry is incorporating connectivity and digital health to optimise the user experience
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
- Aly McDonald, Human Factors Engineer, Genentech
- Amin Sedighiamiri, Engineering Manager, Device Development, AstraZeneca
- Darin Zehrung, Global Program Leader , PATH
- Jace Blackburn, Smart Device Engineer, Genentech
- James Wabby, Executive Director Regulatory Affairs Devices & Combination Products, Allergan
- Khaudeja Bano, Executive Medical Director, Combination Product Safety Head, Amgen
- Larry Atupem, Sr Business Development Specialist, Zeon Specialty Materials
- Mark DeStefano, Director, Combination Products and Device R&D, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Mark Tunkel, Global Category Director Services, Nemera
- Miles Buroker, Human Factors Engineer, UserWise, Inc.
- Natalie Abts, Head of Human Factors Engineering, Genentech
- Patricia Hojnoski, Associate Director, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- Robert Ovadia, Engineer II, Genentech
- Sarah Mollo, Combination Product Policy Analyst, Food and Drug Administration
- Severine Duband, Global Category Manager, Nemera
- Shannon Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
- Takuya Minezaki, Research Manager, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- Tina Rees, Associate Director, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Tracy Hsu, Assistant Director, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ALL TIMINGS ARE PDT
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.