We are proud to present the 5th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast Conference in San Diego on 14th and 15th June 2021.
Following the success of the last event, the Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast conference
is back to uncover the latest innovations in combinationproduct development, device design, human factors engineering and drug product formulation to give a holistic overview of the industry and what we can expect for the future.
With the global market for prefilled syringes estimated to exceed $9.7bn by 2025, this year's agenda will encompass key drivers and hot topics of the industry including; updates to regulatory guidance from industry experts and regulatory bodies, case studies on device design and complex formulation, life cycle and control strategies, and innovations in connectivity and digital health.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS
Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS
Development and many more.
Benefits of Attending
- ENGAGE in case study presentations from leading pharma and biotech companies on complex product formulation and optimising device design to aid delivery
- DISCUSS how to optimise current processes to align with global regulatory updates
- DELVE into human factors engineering best practices
- UNCOVER how industry is incorporating connectivity and digital health to optimise the user experience
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
Plus Two Post-Conference Workshops | June 16th, 2020
Workshop A: Connected Devices and Digital Health: How to Navigate the U.S. FDA Usability Engineering Requirements
Workshop Leader: Shannon Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
Workshop B: Postmarket Safety Reporting: The Current Regulatory Environment with a Global Impact
Workshop Leader: Khaudeja Bano, Senior. Medical Director, Abbott Diagnostics
- Brittney Pachucki, Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
- Darin Zehrung, Global Program Leader , PATH
- Jace Blackburn, Smart Device Engineer, Genentech
- James Wabby, Executive Director Regulatory Affairs Devices & Combination Products, Allergan
- Jian Liu, Senior Scientist, Amgen
- Khaudeja Bano, Senior Medical Director, Abbott Diagnostics
- Larry Atupem, Sr Business Development Specialist, Zeon Specialty Materials
- Maggie Reiff, Manager, Device Engineering, Pfizer
- Mark DeStefano, Assoc. Dir. CPD Feasibility, New Technology and Prototyping Development, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Mark Tunkel, Director of Business Development, Insight Innovation Center, Nemera
- Natalie Abts, Head of Human Factors Engineering, Genentech
- Robert Ovadia, Engineer II, Genentech
- Sarah Mollo, Combination Product Policy Analyst, Food and Drug Administration
- Severine Duband, Global Category Manager, Nemera
- Shannon Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
- Takuya Minezaki, Research Manager, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- Tina Rees, Associate Director, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Tracy Hsu, Assistant Director, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueHyatt Regency Mission Bay
1441 Quivira Road,
San Diego, California, USA