Lighting Design for Mobility has been Postponed - we will now be hosting the conference August 19-21 in Detroit
Lighting Up the Future of Mobility
Now in its 5th successful year, our Advanced Lighting for Automotive conference
is back and 2020 is ushering in a new era for the series. We're rebranding to reflect the industry shift in redefining the role automotive will play in the mobility ecosystem. Welcome to Lighting Design for Mobility
At the industry leading event for automotive lighting, speak directly to OEMs about their roadmap for automotive lighting over the next decade, and their vision for intelligent lighting. We hold a unique place in the market, with delegates citing our lighting event as having, "very interesting topics and nice discussions" (Engineer, Toyota Europe SA), and "overall excellent networking with both existing and possibly new customers and industry partners" (Dow Silicons Belgium).
With Lighting Design for Mobility 2020
, we're taking our educational content and delegate experience even further:
Lighting Design for Mobility 2020
- Shining a Spotlight on Mobility. Automotive is now just one part of the transportation ecosystem. How can we leverage lighting to help automotive keep its edge as micro-mobility platforms move to the fore?
- 'Alexa, Create some Ambiance'. Examining the interface between interiors engineering and biometrics to change in-cabin experience for the passenger. Personalize, evoke luxury and create comfort through in-cabin ambient lighting, voice activated controls, and smart textiles.
- Getting Technical with It. As sensor fusion becomes an essential element of autonomous vehicles, in-vehicle architecture becomes increasingly more complicated. Join our technical sessions to learn how engineers are accounting for this in lighting design, among other features.
- Looking at the Whole Vehicle Ecosystem. We're delighted to announce a co-location with the Passenger Experience for Mobility 2020 Summit. Network with peers working in design across all vehicle features, both in-cabin and body.
is the summit to attend for the leaders in the automotive lighting industry. Register today!
- Steve Lietaert, President, HELLA
- Hans-Christoph Eckstein, Head of Lighting Engineering and Optical Technologies, Lucid Motors
- Brant Potter, Principal Optical Engineer, Valeo
- David Egly, Stylist, Valeo
- Slava Birman, Ph.D., Lighting Technology Expert, Continental
- John Orisich, Advanced Technology Manager, Valeo
- Richard Wallace, Vice President, Transportation Systems Analysis, Center for Automotive Research
- Kay Wakeman, Director of Insurance Outreach, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety / Highway Loss Data Institute
- Jeffrey Simchak, Advanced Optical/Electrical Engineer, Flex-N-Gate
- Nathan Demski, Lead Project Engineer, John Deere
- Ven Shan, Vice President, Lumissil
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.