The adoption of RPA is increasing as the enterprises recognize the efficiencies and productivity gains from RPA. Today RPA is playing beyond that, which how it improves product and service quality, and how RPA add value to the business across financial institutes, retail, automotive, manufacturing, media & entertainment. Today, it is a shift of end-to-end process automation with the advance intelligent automation tools like OCR, OIR, NLP, and NLG.
In 2020, RPA & IA 2020
will highlight topics for both early adopters and mature adopters. For early adopters, there are topics on how RPA
managers applying RPA
in different processes and functions. For mature adopters, there are topics on how to scale up the RPA
projects enterprise wide and progressing towards Intelligent Automation
Transformation Levers Delivering Your RPA & IA 2020 Vision
- Real ROI and Measurement - Re-Assessing your RPA & IA adoption in your digital transformation and end-to-end automation strategy
- Governance & Risk Control - Assessing the risk of adoption RPA + IA, building an effective operating model governance for RPA & IA projects
- Intelligent Automation - Leveraging RPA, NLP, OCR, chat bots, machine learning to support end-to-end automation
- Process Re- Engineering - Redesigning the process in RPA & IA to achieve improvements in productivity process efficiency
- Enterprise - Wide Adoption - Standardizing and scaling up an enterprise-wide adoption plan to apply RPA & IA
- Future Workforce - Developing Next-Generation Digital Workforce in the age of automation
RPA & IA Leaders Attend Every Year To
- Learn from leaders across a range of industries - RPA & IA leaders from the Asia's biggest brands come together every year to teach you and your team how to scale up RPA & IA capabilities in back-end, middle and front office form enhanced productivity and customer experience.
- Meet, shake hands & network with the best of the best - Unparalled networking opportunities at RPA & Intelligent Automation Week bring you in-front of the top business transformation experts. Attendees share experiences, knowledge and skills, forging the strong long-term partnerships and friendships
- Get empowered with the right tools - Meet with the world's leading solution providers to discover the new, the best and the most innovative products to support you in your RPA & IA transformation journey. With 50+ partners to meet, all bases are covered!
- Participate in thought-provoking discussions - Network and exchange best practices with the region's top RPA leaders through panels, interactive discussion groups, workshops and more!
- Jonathan Eudeline, Program Director RPA, Credit Agricole CIB
- Peter Bui, Head of Enterprise Architecture, Eastspring
- Deric Lau, Head, Business Process Re-engineering - Life Ops, AIA
- Sean Lee, Assistant Director, Eastspring
- Jeffrey L Capulong, Head of Finance Shared Services, Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services
- Krishna Ramachandran, Head of RPA, Philips
- Jacky He, AI & Automation Lead, Mars Global Service
- Shantanu Kodesia, Head - Operations and Enablement, Asia Service Centre India, Sun Life Financial
: 15 June 2020Main Conference
: 16-17 June 2020Post-Conference Workshops
: 18 June 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueAmara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
1 Larkhill Road, Sentosa Island, 099394
: +65 6825 3888Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.