The adoption of RPA is increasing as the enterprises recognize the efficiencies and productivity gains from RPA. Today RPA is playing beyond that, which how it improves product and service quality, and how RPA add value to the business across financial institutes, retail, automotive, manufacturing, media & entertainment. Today, it is a shift of end-to-end process automation with the advance intelligent automation tools like OCR, OIR, NLP, and NLG.
In 2020, RPA & IA 2020 Online Event
will highlight topics for both early adopters and mature adopters. For early adopters, there are topics on how RPA
managers applying RPA
in different processes and functions. For mature adopters, there are topics on how to scale up the RPA
projects enterprise wide and progressing towards Intelligent Automation
Transformation Levers Delivering Your RPA & IA 2020 Vision
- Real ROI and Measurement - Re-Assessing your RPA & IA adoption in your digital transformation and end-to-end automation strategy
- Governance & Risk Control - Assessing the risk of adoption RPA + IA, building an effective operating model governance for RPA & IA projects
- Intelligent Automation - Leveraging RPA, NLP, OCR, chat bots, machine learning to support end-to-end automation
- Process Re- Engineering - Redesigning the process in RPA & IA to achieve improvements in productivity process efficiency
- Enterprise - Wide Adoption - Standardizing and scaling up an enterprise-wide adoption plan to apply RPA & IA
- Future Workforce - Developing Next-Generation Digital Workforce in the age of automation
Why You Should Attend RPA Asia 2020 Online Event?
- 2 Days of Virtual Networking
- Live Q&A sessions
- Virtual Networking Interaction
- Mobile Accessible
- Access to Presentations after the event
- Jonathan Eudeline, Program Director RPA, Credit Agricole CIB
- Peter Bui, Head of Enterprise Architecture, Eastspring
- Deric Lau, Head, Business Process Re-engineering - Life Ops, AIA
- Sean Lee, Assistant Director, Eastspring
- Jeffrey L Capulong, Head of Finance Shared Services, Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services
- Krishna Ramachandran, Head of RPA, Philips
- Jacky He, AI & Automation Lead, Mars Global Service
- Shantanu Kodesia, Head - Operations and Enablement, Asia Service Centre India, Sun Life Financial
- Ping Ping Ong, Director Supply Chain Management - Strategy, Jabil Circuit
- Martin Head, General Manager, Customer Service Excellence, Fuji Xerox
- Choo Yee Ling, Chief Financial Officer, Electrolux SEA
- Mr Alvin Nand, Chief Operating Officer, QBE Asia
- Venkatesh Subbaraman, Regional COO, Institutional Banking, ANZ Bank
- Abdul Azam, Global Leader - RPA CoE, Nissan Motor Corporation
16 -17 June 2020 (09:00 SGT-15:45 SGT)
15th & 18th June 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Website
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
: +65 6825 3888Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.