Delivering Rotary Capability Overmatch via Asset Modernization & FVL Acquisition
Our 5th Annual International Military Helicopter Summit
will provide a means to discuss the ongoing efforts to meet the next generation of innovative rotary wing aviation assets to bolster air and battlefield overmatch. The US Future Vertical Lift (FVL) program will develop the next generation of military helicopters. Along with continued modernization and maintenance, FVL is driving helicopter capability development on a global scale, ushering in a new age of rotorcraft capability.
The US military's emphasis had long been focused on modernizing and maintaining existing rotorcraft platforms that were originally developed during the Cold War, while emphasis on new platform development was not as high. Following Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom, the DoD's inquiry into the US armed forces' rotorcraft capabilities found that these platforms did not meet the military's current needs for speed, range, automation, survivability, maintainability and other critical capability sets. The FVL directive aims to provide a new family of military helicopters to eventually supplement and replace platforms such as the AH-64 Apache, OH-58 Kiowa and the UH-60 Black Hawk. These modernization efforts will ensure the United States' dominance in the vertical lift domain throughout the 21st century and beyond.
The International Military Helicopter Summit
will also provide an in-depth viewpoint into the rotary wing aviation capability development needs and efforts of our NATO and Allied Partners. Join our Summit for a senior-level understanding of the modernization and new platform development challenges experienced by our international partners in order to drive future collaborative initiatives for helicopter operations, capabilities, and programs.
Join our International Military Helicopter Summit
for the unique opportunity to collaborate and network with key leaders, our International partners, solutions providers, and subject matter experts across the rotorcraft community. Don't miss out on your opportunity to drive the conversation for the next-generation of military helicopters.
By attending this valuable conference, you will:
- Get face to face with senior military officials and industry leaders to drive real-time feedback and actionable discussions
- Examine new technologies being developed and explore the ramifications for the industry
- Build collaborative partnerships with military and industry representatives in our workshops and networking breaks
- Gain a broader perspective of the current challenges to rotary aviation, an understanding of the FVL Directive, and our international allies' challenges
Meet the International Military Helicopter USA Speakers
- Anjanette Knappenberger (SES), Deputy Director, US Navy Air Warfare Division
- Brigadier General David Sanford, Commander, DLA Aviation, Defense Logistics Agency
- Colonel Gregory Fortier, Project Manager, Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft, PEO for Aviation
- Colonel Jack Perrin, Program Manager, H53 Heavy Lift Helicopters, US Naval Air Systems Command
- Colonel Mark McPherson, Incoming Commander, United States Army Aeromedical Research Laboratory (USAARL)
- Captain Scott Starkey, Chief of Staff, Chief of Naval Air Training (CNATRA)
- Brigadier General Amir Keren, Air Force Attache to the United States, Israeli Air Force
- Commodore Matthew Hudson, Defense Attache to the United States, Royal Australian Navy
- Air Commodore Robert Adang, Commander Defence Helicopter Command, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Mike Hirschberg, Executive Director, The Vertical Flight Society - (American Helicopter Society)
- Wesley Easley, Deputy Operations Officer, 128th Aviation Brigade
- Randy Rotte, Director of Business Development for Cargo Helicopters and Future Vertical Lift Programs, Boeing
- T.J. Pope, Senior Director, Military Turboshaft Engines, Honeywell
Pre-Conference Focus Day
: July 8, 2020Main Conference
: July 9-10, 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.