The Only Event For All Players in Food & BeverageDigital Food & Beverage
is THE meeting place where 450+ digital marketing and ecommerce professionals from the most disruptive companies in food and beverage come together and benchmark to better serve their customers while growing their online business, faster.
About Digital Food & Beverage
As the Food & Beverage
(F&B) industry faces unprecedented upheaval given changing consumer expectations and the growth of online sales, companies are working to drive e-commerce and digital initiatives to create a customer experience that boosts revenue and loyalty.
Brought to you by the creators of eTail, Digital Food & Beverage
will span the intersection between online and bricks and mortar F&B retail, help F&B professionals address obstacles in this journey, and share best practices just as our other eTail programs have helped omni-channel retailers across industries since 1999.
With disruptive content, unique session formats, and a focus on the food and beverage space, Digital Food & Beverage
is designed to help you achieve omnichannel excellence and drive profits.
Inspiration & Innovation - Find it at Digital Food & Beverage
- Meet the Big Fish in Our Small Pond: We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. You'll hear from Founders, CEO's, VPs and more - those that are in the trenches, doing the work. You'll get big picture inspiration and tons of actionable strategies to tackle changing customer expectations, while increasing your eCommerce profits.
- Every Flavor & Vertical Included: Unlike other events, Digital Food & Beverage celebrates all players in the industry. From retailers, brands, techies, and even the unclassifiables, we're here to foster inspiration, learning, and partnerships, for all. You'll find eCommerce opportunities within your own vertical, or even through your soon-to-be new friends in the food industry.
- The Most Interactive Food & Beverage Event Ever: Benefit from over 22 hours of discussion groups, creative think-tanks, roundtables, structured networking activities, and our infamous receptions over three days. This is your opportunity to make new connections and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll build connections like never before.
SVPs, VP, and Directors engaged in e-commerce, digital marketing, strategy, and business development in the following groups:
- Innovative players that have driven new patterns of engagement and consumption, inciting the F&B industry to think more broadly about the different ways food and consumers interact
- Retailers who are starting to move from brick and mortar to more of a blended virtual and physical representation
- Brands who have historically sold merchandise though brick and mortar who are migrating online to extend their reach and sales with both a digital and physical presence.
- Technology providers trying to assess the potential for what they have to offer in the food and grocery space
- The currently unclassifiable technology and product companies whose outlandish ideas today will become the traditions of tomorrow
2020 Speakers IncludeRetailers
- Mugur Tolea, VP of Technology, Search, Discoverability, and AI, Walmart eCommerce
- Kerrie Lopez, Head of Merchandising Marketing, Thrive Market
- Katie Shire, Director of Marketing, CRM and Customer Retention, Giant Eagle
- Robert Cady, Sr. Director Marketing Strategy and Analytics, The Save Mart Companies
Direct To Consumer
- Evan Fernando, Lead of eCommerce Enablement, Tyson Foods
- Anthony Marshall, Head of eCommerce Marketing and Category Leadership, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Liza Maschi, Head of Ecomm, Danone Waters of America
- Ivonne Kinser, Head of Digital Marketing, Avocados from Mexico
Quick Service Restaurants
- Rohan Panjiar, Director - Performance Marketing, Partnerships & Business Insights, Winc Wines
- Linda Crowder, Media Monetization Lead, Peapod Digital Labs
- Mike Spindler, CEO, FultonFishMarket.com
- Rishi Gupta, Director, Digital Innovation, Taco Bell
- Jeff Long, Sr. Manager, Performance Marketing & E-Commerce, KFC
- Liz Bazner, Director of Digital, A&W Restaurants, Inc.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
500 East 4th Street, 78701
Austin, TX, USA
: Click HereHotel Room Information
$229/night + tax
Digital Food & Beverage 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $229 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hilton Austin Reservation line at 512-482-8000 and identify yourself as a Digital Food & Beverage attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so please make your reservations as soon as possible. Discounted rate is available until Monday, June 29, 2020 or until the room block is full, whichever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.