The Manufacturing Conference For Your Industry 4.0 Strategy
The Connected Manufacturing Forum
is where you will benchmark your digital enterprise strategy, create your blueprint, promote effective change management and learn how to become a smarter, more connected manufacturer.
Join 150+ leading Manufacturing, Operations, Technology, Supply Chain and Advanced Engineering executives for a collaborative debate on the latest Industry 4.0 trends, challenges and opportunities.
Why You Must Be at Connected Manufacturing
Actionable Industry 4.0 Use Cases
- We are not a trade show or a vendor-led seminar where the main goal is to sell the solution to you. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. We deliver top-level content and case studies highlighting Industry 4.0 strategy conceptualization and application. You'll walk away with pages of actionable strategies to help you become a smarter, more connected manufacturer.
A Program Tailored to Manufacturers of All Sizes
- We bring together every facet of manufacturing, from Top 500 manufacturing companies, to the world's most innovative start-ups. Regardless of where you stand in comparison to your competition, we have a ton of tailored content that will enable you to walk away with actionable strategies that are applicable to your specific operation.
Cross-Sector Learning & Networking
- Benefit from tons of interactivity with over 10 hours of discussion groups, creative think-tanks, tracks, roundtables, and structured networking activities every day. You'll develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the-record" with your peers from different sectors and verticals.
Inspiring 2020 Speakers Include:
Be inspired by leaders from the world's largest manufacturing companies who have smart manufacturing figured out and underway. You'll benchmark your progress towards connected manufacturing, cultural and change management and the latest Industry 4.0 capabilities.
- Curtis Carson, Head of Engineering Process, Methods, Tools, Performance and Improvement, Airbus
- Santiago Duarte, Global Solutions VP for Tech Supply & Logistics, AB InBev
- Jesper Toubol, Vice President, Elements and Mould, LEGO
- Dr. Sama Mbang, Global Head of Digitalization - Simulation Manufacturing Load Cases, Daimler
- Ashley Baron, Vice President HR, Industry 4.0 & Corporate, Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- Bart Talloen, Vice President - Product Supply Strategy & Deployment, Johnson & Johnson
- Mike Mikula, Chief Engineer for Advanced Manufacturing, Ford Motor Company
- Stephen A. Childs, Vice President, Global Human Resources & Facilities, Panasonic Automotive Systems
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
110 E 2nd Street, 78701
Austin, Texas, USA
: $249 + tax
Connected Manufacturing 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $249 per night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Marriott Reservation line at (512) 474-4777 and identify yourself as a Connected Manufacturing attendee. Rooms are limited and on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. Discounted rate is available until Monday, July 6, 2020, or until the room block is full, whichever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.