Note: This event was originally planned for 14-16 July, 2020 in Singapore and has now been rescheduled
New date: 1-3 December, 2020
THE Meeting Place for Asia's Leading CPO's and Heads of Procurement
ProcureCon Asia's is the foremost creative force for you to engage with Asia's top CPO's and Heads of Procurement in collaborative activities to drive forward your business performance.
It brings together 200+ procurement leaders from the biggest and most influential companies from across Asia, to give you concrete meaning to "value creation through innovation", assist you to track progress towards perfecting the talent technology face off and building sustainable supply chains, and facilitate discussions on digitization and mastering marketing procurement.
We've been delivering ProcureCon
for over 20 years and it's built for practitioners, by practitioners - Whether you're a CPO or a rising star, a large or small spend company, ProcureCon Asia has content and built-in connections to ensure your long term sourcing success.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Connecting you to more CPOs & Heads of Procurement - From the world's largest spenders than anyone else where you really find out what the leading Financial Services, FMCG, Travel, Retail, Tech and Manufacturing companies are doing to help you ready your procurement functions for today and tomorrow.
- Focused on your specific needs better than anyone else - An agenda based on 100+ research interviews with procurement leaders to ensure every challenge and opportunity you face is addressed.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else - Take part in small focused group discussions to learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
Our Speakers. Your 2020 Visionaries.
- Bassaharil Bin Mohd Yusop, CPO, Telekom Malaysia
- Donna Trowbridge, CPO, DBS Bank
- Amitava Bakshi, CPO, Tata Steel
- Alan Surposa, SVP & CPO, JG Summit Holdings
- Kaustubh Wadewakar, Group CPO, Singtel
- Arun Kumar, CPO, Perfetti Van Melle
- Panittra Silanon, CPO, Siam City Cement
- Chae-Ung Um, Global Head of Procurement, LG Electronics
- Mark Sandersen Crouch, Global Head of Procurement Centre of Excellence, Dyson
- Pascal Langeais, CPO, APAC, Air Liquide
- Bodo Bokamper, VP of Procurement Digitalization,, BMW Group
- Johnathon Baker, SVP, Strategic Sourcing, Gap
- Samuel Tan, Director of Procurement, NTUC Foodfare
- Keng Ann Low, Head of Procurement, Asia, Sime Darby Industrial
- Amit Ghugare, Head of Indirect Procurement, APAC, Amway
Technology Evaluation Roundtables
: 1 December 2020Main Conference Days
: 2 - 3 December 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueEquarius Hotel - Resorts World Sentosa
398 Sentosa Gateway, 098269
Tel: 65 6737 6888
At Equarius Hotel, guests can enjoy the vastness of the sprawling resort while getting up-close and personal with nature. The hotel has a total of 7 banquet rooms where meetings and social events can be held. These rooms have a total area of up to 1,600 square metres with a combined capacity of over 1,400 people. Balconies extend outside the banquet rooms, bringing in the natural daylight to allow your guests a panoramic view of the lush tropical forest surrounding the hotel.
Everything you could possibly need to make business a pleasure is right here. This resort ensconces delegates in a haven of lush greenery with flexible amenities. Meeting options are endless with a VIP pavilion, private gardens, verandahs and mesmeric sunset views to complement 7 spacious function rooms - making the Equarius an ideal choice for ProcureCon Asia 2020!