What does the Summit offer you?
Meet the key players of the automotive industry at the Kick-Off Summit of Europe's leading exhibition for the Supply Chain Industry (IZB 2021) in Wolfsburg - the home of the worlds biggest Automotive OEM.
Discuss the current challenges of the automotive industry and the future of the automotive supply chain industry.
Take the chance to connect with experts and executives at B2B meetings, and in the exclusive tradeshow that accompanies the summit.
The Automotive Supplier Summit
will take place as a hybrid event, both in Wolfsburg and online.
- Stay competitive and up-to-date as an OEM
- As an industry supplier you can strengthen your relationships to VW and other OEM's
- As a software supplying company you can connect with relevant key accounts
- As a service provider of the supplier industry you can increase your awareness within the industry
"The IZB Congress is, of course, a great platform for exchanging ideas with our partners and suppliers in a different environment and, most importantly, for developing together and discussing ideas."
Marco Philippi, Head of Corporate Procurement Strategy, Volkswagen AG
"What you see here at the IZB Congress over the last year is the trend towards more open discussions."
Werner Kostler, Head of Strategy Division Interior, Strategy & Business Development Mobility Services, Continental Automotive
"The IZB Congress, which I'm now attending, is a super exciting event because it really makes this mix of OEMs and suppliers and alternative providers and start-ups. But also the presentations with the subsequent discussions in in-depth sessions, which are very controversially organized, I think that's great and therefore it's very exciting for the audience to be there."
Dr. Bernd Heinrichs, Executive Vice President and Chief Digital Officer Smart Mobility Solutions, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Ullrich Gereke Corporate Director Strategy Group Procurement, Volkswagen
- Dr. Peter Sokol CEO, SEG Automotive
- Dr. Dirk Walliser Senior Vice President Research & Development, ZF
- Tobias Alexander Moch Executive Vice President, Dräxlmaier Group
- Angelika Huber-Straßer Head of Automotive Germany and EMA, KPMG
- Ralf Lenninger, Head of Strategy and Future Solutions - Vehicle Networking and Information, Continental
- Jumana Al-Sibai Member of the divisional board, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Dr. Harald Proff, Sector Lead Automotive, Deloitte Consulting
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 1, 38440
(Parking is available for you)Hotel recommendation
The Wolfsburg Wirtschaft und Marketing GmbH has for the participants a limited contingent of hotel rooms in store. The hotel rooms can be booked until 15. August 2021 under the keyword Summit@IZB2021:
WMG Wolfsburg Wirtschaft und Marketing GmbH
Manuela Laqua | Diana HubelTel
: +49 53 61.899 94 - 77fax
: +49 53 61.899 94 - 59e-mail
For online reservations click here