Our US Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit in Boston, Massachusetts, originally scheduled to take place on 15-16 July, has been postponed. The conference will be rescheduled for this autumn and we will confirm the exact dates shortly.
Maximizing commercial opportunities and partnerships in the hydrogen & fuel cells industry
With the world's gaze focusing more and more on reducing emissions, and the incredible advancements in Hydrogen taking place, the time is now to explore this growing industry; the latest innovations, the state of investment and the upcoming economic opportunities.
Our U.S. Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit
will be taking place in Boston, Massachusetts on the 15th & 16th July 2020. Join us for the two day event which will bring together key industry stakeholders from all corners of the Hydrogen
industry to give you an insight to the latest regulations impacting on global transition in energy trends & the required economical and infrastructural innovations for a sustainable energy carrier.
This conference invites experts and senior executives across the whole Hydrogen and fuel cells industry value chain interested in meeting potential partners, create business opportunities and gaining knowledge on the latest advancements to aid growth in markets.
Representatives from hydrogen producers and suppliers, fuel cell companies, automotive OEMs, hydrogen storage companies, technology providers, component manufacturers & industrial end-users, financial stakeholders and investors, service providers, government officials & regulators, sustainability mobility technology providers and others will come to discuss perspectives & market opportunities for the hydrogen & fuel cells
- U.S & Global Hydrogen and fuel cell market overview
- Assessing Government perspectives on U.S Hydrogen Policy
- A roadmap to a state-wide Hydrogen Market/Economy
- Feeling Blue: Hydrogen & CCS as an achievable stepping stone to a renewable future
- Achieving Volume: The need for large scale production of renewable H2
- Pathway to improving Compression, Storage & Distribution capabilities
- Exploring Fuel Cell advancements in Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles & Transport fleets
- Decarbonising Maritime Vessels & Ports: Transitioning Maritime Vessels & Ports to Hydrogen Energy
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Randolph Horner, Managing Director, Renewable New York LLC
- Charlie Myers, Director, Massachusetts Hydrogen Coalition
- Joel Rinebold, Director for Energy Initiative, Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology
- Jason Munster, Product Strategy Lead, Shell Global Hydrogen
- Ken Dragoon, Executive Director, Renewable Hydrogen Alliance
- David Warren, Director of Sustainable Transportation, New Flyer of America
- Jacob Goldberg, Environmental Specialist, Port of L.A
- Patrick Burke, Nuclear Vice President Strategy, Xcel Energy
- Trevor Brown, Executive Director, Ammonia Energy Association
- Cyril Dufau-Sansot, CEO, HY2GEN AG
- Patrick Ward, Principal Scientist, Savannah River National Laboratory
- Keith D. Patch, Energy Technology & Business Innovation, Independent Consultant
- Steve Szymanski, Director of Business Development, Projects & Government, NEL Hydrogen
- Uuganbayar Otgonbaatar, Corporate Strategy Manager, Exelon Corporation
- Guido Vogel, CTO Metros & Head of Engineering, Stadler
- Barry Worthington, Executive Director, USEA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.