NCT USA will welcome the highest decision makers from the national CBRNe, C-IED, EOD Community, again providing a networking and knowledge exchange platform for local & federal first responders, as well as industry leaders in the fields of CBRNe, C-IED and EOD. Over the duration of three days, NCT USA will feature a Conference, Exhibition and the 6th edition of the NCT PRO Trainings. Based on the success of the previous editions, the NCT PRO Trainings will foster interoperability of responders and introduce them to the latest CBRNe, C-IED and EOD technologies.
Collaboration between the public and the private sectors as well as the use of the newest technologies are key factors capable of countering CBRNe threats. In the USA, as well as in many other countries, it is of significant importance to adopt a multi-level and interdisciplinary approach in order to face the complexity of the challenges CBRNe threats can pose.
- Dr. Eric L. Moore, Director, CCDC Chemical Biological Center, US Army, USA
- Dr. Jason Roos, JPEO-CBRND
- Dr. Ronald Hann, Director, Chemical/Biological Technologies Department (J9CB), DTRA, USA
- Mr. Sean Haglund, Associate Director, Office for Bombing Prevention, CISA, USA
- Mr. Todd Klessman, Deputy Associate Director of the Office of Chemical Security (OCS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), USA
- BG (Ret.) William King, NCT Chairman
- Mr. Donald Alway, FBI
- COL Robin Neumeier, USAMRICD
- Dr. James Dillman, USAMRICD
- Mr. David G. Bowers, US Postal Inspection Service
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.