Note: This event was originally planned for 1-3 September, 2020 Edgewood, MD, USA and has now been rescheduled
New date: May, 2021
Jointly Sponsored by the CBRNe Society and CCDC CBC, NCT USA will welcome the highest decision makers from the national CBRNe, C-IED, EOD Community, again providing a networking and knowledge exchange platform for local & federal first responders, as well as industry leaders in the fields of CBRNe, C-IED and EOD. Over the duration of three days, NCT USA will feature a Conference, Exhibition and the 6th edition of the NCT PRO Training. Based on the success of the previous editions, the NCT PRO Training will foster interoperability of responders and introduce them to the latest CBRNe, C-IED and EOD technologies. Collaboration between the public and the private sector as well as the use of the newest technologies are key factors capable of countering CBRNe threats. In the USA, as well as in many other countries, it is of significant importance to adopt a multi-level and interdisciplinary approach in order to face the complexity of the challenges CBRNe threats can pose.
Join us in May 2021 at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Edgewood (MD) for the 6th edition of NCT USA!
- Brig. Gen. (Ret.) William King, NCT Chairman, USA
- Dr. Eric L. Moore, Director, CCDC Chemical Biological Center, Army, USA
- Mr. Donald Alway, Assistant Director (AD), Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate (WMDD), Federal Bureau of Investigation, USA
- Dr. Ronald Hann, Director, Chemical/Biological Technologies Department, DTRA, USA
- Mr. Douglas Bryce, Joint Program Executive Officer for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense, JPEO-CBRND, USA
- BG Yoo Bong Heo, Commander, ROK Army CBRN School, Republic of Korea
- LTC Jeffrey R. Strauss, Joint Product Manager for Reconnaissance and Platform Integration, JPEO-CBRND, USA
- David DiGregorio, Director, Hazardous Materials Emergency Response, Massachusetts Department of Fire Services, USA
- Mr. Sean Haglund, Associate Director (A), Office for Bombing Prevention (OBP), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), USA
- Mr. Todd B. Klessman, Deputy Associate Director, Office of Chemical Security (OCS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), USA
- COL Christian F. Rees, Acting Director, Counter-Improvised Threat Technologies, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), USA
- Lt. Alvaro Tonanez, Exercise Planner/Training Officer, Hazardous Materials Bureau, Miami Dade Fire Rescue, USA
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.