Note: This event was originally planned for 12 June 2020 in Talinn, Estonia and has now been rescheduled
New Date: 19 November, 2020
Following its previous success in Estonia and Latvia, the 6th BBA Summit 2020 will explore all aspects of business aviation in the Baltic region and new business opportunities for the industry. The focus of this event will be on the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea: Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Sweden. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments, explore the regional air taxi market, discuss different business models, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts in the Baltic.
Who should attend: Business aircraft operators, manufacturers, consultants, bankers, lawyers, airport executives, aviation operators, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all professionals with an interest in the growth of business aviation and future opportunities in the Baltic region.
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- Henning Christen, Regional Sales Manager, Europe and Russia, Bombardier Business Aircraft
- Nick Godwin, Managing Director, Commsoft
- Jan Hascher, Director, Business Development, Central- Eastern Europe & Russia, JSSI
- Zafran Hilur, CEO, OCG Aviation
- Partel-Peeter Kruuv, Interior Project Manager, Magnetic MRO
- Rachel McKay, Aircraft Expert Witness, KAYWAY.AERO & President, German Aircraft Appraiser Organization
- Konstantin Mekhonoshin, VP Engine Maintenance, Airline Support Baltic and Director, Rusline Aircraft Leasing
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueTallinn Airport, AS Tallinna Lennujaam
Lennujaama tee 12, 11101
Savoy Boutique Hotel has a special offer for Baltic Business Aviation participants.
Single occupancy EUR115 - Double occupancy EUR127 per room night.
The prices include buffet breakfast, bathrobe and slippers, local phone calls, WiFi, 9% VAT.