As financial services and currencies
move increasingly to the cloud, our smartphones, and emerging apps, so
too must our methods of defending against financial crimes. The
Department of Justice knows that digital currencies and new platforms of
exchange require updated legislation and monitoring practices and your
organization needs to understand this shifting landscape in order to
remain compliant and take advantage of new opportunities in both secure
and profitable ways. At AML Compliance for Digital Assets 2020,
you will hear from regulators, legal experts, and compliance officers on
how to protect your organization from anti-money laundering challenges
and remain compliant in the wake of evolving digital payments.
Who Should Attend:
C-Level Executive, Managing Directors, Heads, Directors, Vice Presidents and other senior leaders with responsibilities in:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Financial Crime
- Fraud Technology
- Fraud Systems
- Fraud Analytics
- FinTech / Technology
- Fraud & Compliance / Prevention
- Sarbjeet Atwal, Director, Financial Crime Compliance, Standard Chartered Bank
- Gary Collins, Co-Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, Transversal Domain Leader & Chief of Staff for Compliance, BNP Paribas
- Professor David Musto Ph.D, Ph.D., Ronald O. Perelman Professor in Finance; Faculty Director, Stevens Center for Innovation in Finance, The Wharton School
- Sarah Hammer, Managing Director of The Stevens Center for Innovation in Finance, The Wharton School Senior Director of The Harris Alternative, The Wharton School
- AJ Khan, Senior Director & Head of Compliance, Bill.com
- Lorraine Lilavois, Global Head of Compliance, Counsel, Patreon
- Jas Randhawa, US Compliance Officer, Stripe
- Steve Wallace, SVP, Chief BSA/AML Officer, United Business Bank
- John Weithorn, AML/BSA Officer, North Americas, TransferWise
- David Zacks, Chief Compliance Officer, bitFlyer
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.