As the Event Director for the very first OPEX Week Summer - Virtual 2020 summit
, it gives me great pleasure to share with you the new release of the re-imagined 2020 program. Having welcomed you to our West Coast home in San Diego for nearly a decade, I am delighted to be releasing a very first to our community: an incredible three days of learning, networking and business development opportunities online.
Transformation by nature is fraught with complexities, growing pains and opportunity for error. Organizations have their own unique DNA of strategy, people, process and technology. In the wake of a global pandemic, now more than ever businesses have to move from re-strategizing the ways in which they work, to operating on a whole new ecosystem.
There is no rulebook to prescribe a one-stop solution for executing operational excellence. One thing I am sure of, is that I have never worked with a more adaptable and resilient sector of leaders, who are always ready to skill-up and better serve their customers, peers and community.
From manufacturing, to financial services, to disruptive technology, many of the enterprises that have re-written the rules of true operational excellence have been driven by some of the greatest minds at the bleeding edge of innovation, challenging traditional ways of working and achieving ground-breaking results.
The 2020 Summit joins these very leaders. To continue to connect, share strategies, engage in unfiltered discussions, and drive business forward during unprecedented disruption. Focusing on how to push business agility to its limits and better apply impactful OPEX
tools. If you are a passionate business leader excited about driving excellence, then I would like to invite you to join us in August.
I look forward to having you join us!
100% OF THE OPEX WEEK EUROPE EXPERIENCE, 100% VIRTUAL!
- In the absence of physical events and human connection, OPEX Week Summer – Virtual 2020 is here to help you still hear cutting edge content, meet and engage with peers, and find solutions to your most pressing challenges
Cutting Edge Content
- Listen to, question and interact with a world class, practitioner speaker line up as they present and debate the information you need to know to steer your organization through 2020 and beyond
Virtual Exhibition Hall
- Visit the best of global solution providers and gain insight into new technologies, ideas and solutions by visiting the Virtual Exhibition Hall. Arrange meetings with the vendors you need to know more from to ensure you have the right tools to deliver results
Virtual Interactive Discussion Groups
- Invite-only sessions for senior practitioners, bringing you and your peers together to discuss your greatest challenges, brainstorm and exchange ideas and best practice tips through an in-depth, interactive discussion group.
- The diverse collection of keynote presentations, deep dive analysis, interactive discussion groups, panel debates, fireside chats combine to allow you to experience case studies, success stories, behind-the-scenes access from global companied; giving you the ultimate platform to answer the questions that matter most, and re-define your strategy
- Through a virtual exhibition hall, bespoke closed door sessions, Q&A at keynote presentations, networking activities, meet the speaker sessions and more, you will meet the contacts you need to stay engaged with the greatest minds in OPEX and Business Transformation
- As well as participating in sessions live throughout the Summit, participants will have the ability to watch Keynote presentations on demand to revisit key learning points
- With highly crafted sessions reflecting strategic and tactical challenges that the OPEX and Business Transformation community has identified as priorities, you will have the opportunity to benchmark your transformation strategies and delivery against global companies and evaluate your next steps
- Aseem Bansal, Head of Operational Excellence, Novartis
- Kyle Beam, Senior Process Improvement Advisor, Arvest Bank
- Joshua Beaudry, President & Automation Director, LPSTK
- Jordan Benis, Director of Strategy and Operations, Federated Mortgage Corp.
- Amonique Brown, Chief of Staff, Yahoo
- Jason Chase, Head of Lean Management, T. Rowe Price
- Dalen Copeland, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, EDF Renewables North America
- Ekaterina Curry, Global Head of Ratings Operations, S&P Global Ratings
- Ryan Davis, Director of Process Improvement, Arvest Bank
- Chris DeBrusk, Managing Director, Head of Transformation, BNY Mellon
- Raju Deshpande, Senior Vice President, East West Bank
- Michel Farmer, Director, Operational Efficiency, Development Bank of Canada
- Travis Hahler, Americas Change and Culture Lead, Google
- Dwight Harris, Senior Vice President, Citi Bank
- Christy Hartner, Senior Vice President, Commerce Bank
- Eric Hedman, Former Managing Director & Global Project Lead, S&P Global
- Scott Hoglund, Vice President, US Card Service Systems, Discover Financial Services
- Rajesh Iyer, Lead Solutions Architect, American Express
- Shruti Kakar, Change Management Lead GFTS - Governance & Data Analytics, Citi Bank
- Nidhika Kapilla, Former Executive Coach - Global Strategy Sourcing & Operational Excellence, Manufacturing Design Engineering, Apple
- Jason Kosmann, LVC Digital Transformation Advisor, ExxonMobil
- Yosi Kossowsky, People and Business Transformation Lead, Cisco
- Michael Levine, Senior Vice President, Retail Banking Technology Group, U.S. Bank
- Jen Li, First Vice President, Process Design Manager, East West Bank
- Angela Lopez, Vice President, Innovation Strategy Manager, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kristian Martin, Senior Analyst, Delta Air Lines
- Kelly McNeil, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives & Operations Program Manager, Fulton Bank
- Matt Morgan, Chief Information Officer & Executive Vice President, Savills North America
- Hollimarie Motijo, Global Performance, Alstom
- Padmini Nidulomu, Co-Founder, Lean in Agile
- Luis Armendariz, Senior Operational Excellence Site Leader / Consultant, B. Braun
- Kush Pathak, Head of Lean and Intelligent Automation, The Standard
- Peg Pennington, President, Morestream
- Jose Pires, Former Global Vice President of Enterprise Business Improvement & Productivity, Andeavor
- Anu Pujji, Principal of Operational Excellence, Amazon
- Marvin Raymundo, Senior Director, Head of Corporate Strategy and Enterprise Project Management, Hyundai Capital America
- Nadeem Saeed, Corporate Vice President, Risk Management and Quality Excellence, Verizon
- Anish Sharan, Director of Business Improvement, CME Group
- Calvin St Juste, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, Head of Business Strategy, Morgan Stanley
- Gerardine St. Jean Mobley,Vice President, Senior Diversity & Inclusion Relationship Manager, TD Bank
- Abhinav Suri, Head of Process Excellence, TD Bank
- Ankit Thakkar, Senior Director, Intelligent Process Automation, General Electric
- Manas Tripathy, Head of Transformation and Delivery, Wells Fargo
- Sedwin Vadukut, Global Data Acquisition Solutions Leader, Nielsen
- Mark Webber, Strategic Program Manager Lead, Google
- Adam Weiner, Vice President, AQR Capital Management
- Beth Wheat, Vice President Global IT Transformation, Experian
- Clifford Wilke, Chief Information Officer, UnitedHealth
- Robert Wong, Assistant Vice President, Continuous Improvement Change Leader, Voya Financial
- Courtney Wright, Senior Director, Performance , Veolia North America
- Cindy Young, Theater Mission Planning Center (TMPC) Curriculum Developer and Instructor, Leidos
- Poonam Zantye, Global Data Transformation & Decision Intelligence, Walmart Labs
- Ed Jervis, Operational Excellence Black Belt, Change and Culture Lead, Serco
- Dave Hughes, Global Business Services, OQ
- Nicolette Freeman, Executive Director - Performance Improvement, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Ozge (Saritosun) Kurtoglu, Executive Director, Global Pricing Strategy, DRiV
- Sajesh Gopinath, General Manager, UST SmartOps, UST Global
- Pranav Shahi, Head of Business Systems, IT, Atlassian
- Phil Ziegler, Enterprise Business Architect, Atlassian
Conference Day One
: Tuesday August 25, 2020Conference Day Two
: Wednesday August 26, 2020Conference Day Three
: Thursday August 27, 2020Virtual Interactive Discussion Group Day & Power 10 Sessions
: Tuesday September 1, 2020 (Invitation Only, for End Users Only)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.