From Local to Global: Business Transformation and Contact Centre Excellence
Augmented Intelligence | Future Workforce | Continuous Improvement | Process Digitalization
With over 500 SSCs, Philippines remains one of the largest and most preferred shared services hub globally. Cost efficiencies, a focus on customer experience excellence and more have traditionally shaped the backbone of the Philippines Shared Services, BPO and contact center market. However with bold digital investments, the need for agility, speed and valuable insights have shifted the emphasis of Shared Services and BPO
operations in this market.
How is your SSC coping with this new focus? Is your local SSC well-equipped to service global operations?
Join us at the 11th Philippines Shared Services & BPO Week
, where the industry's top leaders will address critical actions needed to advance successful business transformation and contact center excellence.
Key Conference Topics
- Developing 21st century global Asian leaders – Bridging Millennium VS Boomers
- Women leadership panel - Balance for Better: Giving voice to the commons
- Building a contact centre staffed with super agents – Secret weapon for peak performance!
- DNA of the CFO: Is the future of finance new technology or new people?
- How the Chief Operation Officers create a cost-effective shared services infrastructure in the digital age
- Sourcing unfiltered: An uncensored CPO Panel Discussion
- New school robots need old school rules: Integrators talk about collaborative robots
- Leading HR transformation excellence: How to build organisation that change the game
Opening Speech by Department of Finance
- Antonio Joselito Lambino, Assistant Secretary, Department of Finance, Republic of the Philippines
Women in Leadership
- Francel Taborlupa, Chief Information Systems Management Division, Armed Forces of the Philippines
- Lorie Barredo, Executive Director, Baker & McKenzie Global Services Manila
- Ailene Garcia-Sotelo, Global Director - Record to Report, Shared Services, World Vision
- Edsil Peejay, HR - Business Partner, Asia and EMEA, Dover Business Services
- Hiyasmin Mattison, Chief Human Resources Officer, Sunlife of Canada (Philippines) Inc
- Anna Villamor, Chief Human Resources Officer, Philam Group, an AIA Group
- Marco Duay, Chief Financial Officer, Light Rail Manila Corporation
- Sharon C. Hernandez, Chief Strategy Officer, Head of Strategic Support Services, Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- Ritchie Arceo, Chief Financial Officer, ALSTRA, Concepcion-Carrier Air Conditioning Company
- Emilie Dela Vega, Chief Operating Officer, Sterling Pacific Ventures Corp.
- Edgar G. Apitana (Egay), Chief Procurement Officer, A. Magsaysay Inc.
- Mar Dioko, Chief Operating Officer, Singapore Diagnostics
- Carlos Santos, Group Chief Information Officer, JG Summit Holdings
- Sharmini Krishnan, Managing Director, Lufthansa Services Philippines
- Carlo Mata, Managing Director - Philippines Operations, White & Case Global Operations Center (Manila) LLP
- Melvin Ilustre, Senior Vice President - Transformation, QBE Insurance
- Angelina Mukhi, Vice President - Head of Group Human Resources, Philippine Investment Management Inc (PHINMA)
- Allan Ko, Vice President of HR Service Delivery and People Experience, Johnson & Johnson Asia Pacific
- Jojo (Lomibao) Tandoc, Vice President - Human Resources and Organization Development, Semirara Mining and Power Corporation
- Ryan Jay Berza, Vice President, APAC Treasury Solutions, J.P. Morgan
- Dindo Gatan, General Manager Shared Services Center, CEVA Logistics
- Vineet Mehra, General Manager, Product Head - Order to Cash Product, A.P. Moller - Maersk
- Fabi Carino, Country Human Resources Head, Dentsu Aegis Network Asia Pacific
- Dickenson Y. Africa, Deputy Director, Business Continuity Management Group, Risk and Compliance Office, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Ghia Dolores Bullo-Villamin, Head, Santa Fe Relocation SSC
- Jonathan Tam, Head of People Services, HR Delivery, Group Shared Services Centre, QBE
- Geraldine Tirante, Head, ICT Planning, Process and Governance, ABS-CBN
- Sheryl Antonio, Head, Human Capital Strategy, The Medical City
- Jude Hilay, Regional Finance Director - Asia Pacific, Baker McKenzie
- Kristine Grace Y. Noceda, Head of Internal Audit Group, Solar Philippines
- Jenie Policar, Director - Performance Management and Optimisation, Vestas Shared Services
- Michelle Garcia, Director, Human Resources (Asia Pacific), Dexcom
- Joweeh Liao, Finance Director, Watsons Personal Care Stores (Philippines)
- Chris Sebastian Bernardo, SMART Automations Leader, RPA, Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Kanishka Kumar Sinha, Digital Leader, Ingram Micro
- Jerik Cruz, Lecturer and Policy Economist, Ateneo de Manila University's Department of Economics
- Syazana Lim, Lead Research Analyst, SSON Analytics
- Arnold Llena, Digital Solutions - Analytics Enablement, General Motors
- Derrick Nicdao, Vice President - Technical Services and Solutions, Union Bank of the Philippines
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.