The must-attend digitalization event for networking, knowledge exchange and business development in the Oil & Gas Industry
DOUBLE DOWN ON DIGITAL
The dual-shocks of the global pandemic and oil price collapse has increased the urgency for operators to fast-track their digital transformation programs.
Automation, sensors, digital twins, AI, drones - all reduce operating costs and aide in social distancing, crucial to surviving the present and thriving in the future.
The IoT in Oil & Gas Virtual Conference
, the world's largest focused IoT in Oil & Gas
event, is returning for its sixth consecutive year . This trusted event will once again bring together our ever-increasing community of stakeholders, including operators, EPCs, drilling companies and technology solution providers, to debate the crucial challenges, issues and emerging trends shaping the digital transformation of oil & gas.
In today's oil & gas environment, leading operators are looking for strategies to maximize efficiencies and protect the bottom line. This industry can no longer just focus on short-term cost-cutting exercises; there must be investment in emerging technologies and digital transformation in order to survive.
The 2020 program will address the oil & gas industry's concerns of operating in a low-cost, post-COVID-19 environment by focusing on topics with proven solutions for the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors such as:
- Digital transformation
- Using technology to reduce carbon emissions
- Low cost sensors
- Edge computing
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Cloud computing
- Remote communications
- Digital twins
- IoT investment
In 2020 we will continue to gather the best and brightest from all over the globe in an effort to give you access to information you can take back to the office and use every day. From energy transition, increasingly volatile oil prices, disruptive technologies, intensified global competition and government regulations, the oil & gas industry faces tough challenges ahead. Let the 6th Annual IoT in Oil & Gas Conference
give you the confidence to face them head-on.
What is new in 2020?
- Digital Showcase on the exhibition floor
- Open exhibition to trade & professional visitors from oil & gas, petrochemical and engineering industries
- Specific exhibition area for startups
- Exhibitor presentations
- and more...
- Steve Aitken, Founder, Intelligent Plant Ltd
- Anton Albrand, Vice President Sales, SkyBitz
- Christopher Bailey, Agile Transformation coach and #innovation Catalyst, ExxonMobil
- Krishna Bayanna, Founder, CEO/CTO, MDxBlocks
- Dr. Kenneth Bhalla, Principal Chief Technology Officer, Stress Engineering Services, Inc.
- Danny L. Buie, former Chief Information Officer, Crestwood Midstream
- Mario Chiock, Schlumberger Fellow and CISO Emeritus, Schlumberger
- Jim Claunch, Senior Advisor, Bain and Company
- David Crawley, Professor of Practice, University of Houston College of Technology
- David DeBari, Innovator and Process Control Engineer, ExxonMobil Research
- Dr. Ashwani Dev, Digital and Data Science Officer, Halliburton
- Sean Ebert, Partner, Altira Group
- Asif Effendi, Director of Cyber Security, Baker Hughes
- Hani Elshahawi, Deepwater Digitalization Lead and Formation Testing and Sampling Principal Technical Expert, Shell
- Philippe Flichy, Digital Transformation Strategist, Endeavor
- Amy Henry, CEO, Eunike Ventures
- Jason Illian, Managing Director, Koch Disruptive Technologies
- John Jeffers, Strategic Advisor and Investor, Energy Technologies
- Shaji John, Lead - IT Production & Operations Systems, Parsley Energy
- Preston Johnson, Solution Manager, Industrial IoT, CBT
- Vic Keasler, Director RD&E, ChampionX
- Brent Kedzierski, Head of Shell Learning Strategy and Innovation, Shell International
- Vaseem Khan, Global Vice President Digital Projects and Chief Innovation Officer, McDermott
- Kody Kidder, Director of Technology, EnVen Energy Corporation
- Dave Lafferty, President, Scientific Technical Services
- Jim Lawnin, Managing Partner, BBL Ventures
- Michael J. Lewis, Policy and Framework Advisor, Chevron
- Sastry Malladi, Chief Technology Officer, FogHorn
- Charles McConnell, Executive Director, Carbon Management and Energy Sustainability UH Energy, Chancellor/President’s Division, University of Houston
- Stephen Mellor, Chief Technical Officer, Industrial Internet Consortium
- Dr. Fersheed Mody, Director, Global Research and Development, Formerly Apache
- Susan Morgan, Partner, Holloman & Morgan
- Ken Nguyen, Program Manager - Major Capital Projects, BP
- Joe Perino, Research Analyst, LNS Research
- Ross Philo, CEO, Energistics
- Alex Rozenfeld, Managing Director, Climate Impact Capital
- Dr. Robello Samuel, Chief Technical Advisor & Technology Fellow, Halliburton
- Giancarlo Savini, Implementation Manager, Shell Ventures
- Karthick Srinivasan, Senior Director Digital Transformation & Business Transformation, Delek US Holdings
- Muhammad Moeen Yaqoob, IIoT Program Manager, Schlumberger
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.