COVID-19 Update from the organiser
In accordance with Governor Abbott's exciting announcement of Texas moving to Phase 3 of re-opening, the IoT in Oil & Gas Conference will now be run at 50% occupancy.
What does this mean for you? Unless there is a further change, we have 500 tickets available for those wanting to attend in person, and once they're gone, they're gone. Register your spot before it sells out.
The must-attend digitalization event for networking, knowledge exchange and business development in the Oil & Gas Industry
DOUBLE DOWN ON DIGITAL
The dual-shocks of the global pandemic and oil price collapse has increased the urgency for operators to fast-track their digital transformation programs.
Automation, sensors, digital twins, AI, drones - all reduce operating costs and aide in social distancing, crucial to surviving the present and thriving in the future.
The IoT in Oil & Gas Conference
, the world's largest focused IoT in Oil & Gas
event, is returning for its sixth consecutive year . This trusted event will once again bring together our ever-increasing community of stakeholders, including operators, EPCs, drilling companies and technology solution providers, to debate the crucial challenges, issues and emerging trends shaping the digital transformation of oil & gas.
In today's oil & gas environment, leading operators are looking for strategies to maximize efficiencies and protect the bottom line. This industry can no longer just focus on short-term cost-cutting exercises; there must be investment in emerging technologies and digital transformation in order to survive.
The 2020 program will address the oil & gas industry's concerns of operating in a low-cost, post-COVID-19 environment by focusing on topics with proven solutions for the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors such as:
- Digital transformation
- Using technology to reduce carbon emissions
- Low cost sensors
- Edge computing
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Cloud computing
- Remote communications
- Digital twins
- IoT investment
In 2020 we will continue to gather the best and brightest from all over the globe in an effort to give you access to information you can take back to the office and use every day. From energy transition, increasingly volatile oil prices, disruptive technologies, intensified global competition and government regulations, the oil & gas industry faces tough challenges ahead. Let the 6th Annual IoT in Oil & Gas Conference
give you the confidence to face them head-on.
What is new in 2020?
- Digital Showcase on the exhibition floor
- Open exhibition to trade & professional visitors from oil & gas, petrochemical and engineering industries
- Specific exhibition area for startups
- Exhibitor presentations
- and more...
The organiser is committed to running this event responsibly, following
the guidance of local, state, and national health officials. We believe
in the power of live events and are determined to provide the most
content-rich agenda and best networking opportunities as possible. We
are working closely with the venue to create new operating procedures
and policies including:
- Depending on advice at the time, all attendees will be requested to wear masks provided by the organiser
- Temperature checks using no-contact thermometers
- Gloves will be provided for anyone who would like to wear them
- Fewer attendees per table in the conference room
- Tables spaced further apart in conference room
- Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the event area
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high touch areas
- A medical professional will be onsite to assist and address any questions you may have
- Signage throughout the area showing health and safety guidelines
- Food will be individually packaged
- Bottled and/or canned drinks will be provided
- Designated entrances and exits, along with floor markings to direct traffic