Our Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Europe Conference in Berlin, Germany, is currently scheduled to take place on 10-11 June. We are, however, monitoring the situation closely and heeding the latest advice of relevant authorities the very best we can to ensure we protect the health and safety of our attendees and provide the highest quality event possible. We will call and email all registered attendees in case of any changes.
Another Dimension: From Digital to Reality
We are delighted to announce our first edition of our Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Europe Conference
, due to take place in Berlin, Germany on the 10th & 11th June 2020.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from all facets of the Aerospace and Additive Manufacturing
industries to discuss the required technological innovations and the most profitable strategies for more efficient levels of production.
As the aerospace additive manufacturing
market continues to expand, this is the best time to explore this blooming industry!
The conference will address the current challenges within the industry and how to overcome them. It aims to offer insight into the latest trends and developments in this growing market.
Over the two days, the event will draw together key experts across the whole AM
industry value chain including Aerospace Companies, Component Manufacturers and Suppliers, Raw Material Suppliers and Operators, Software Vendors, Technology Providers, R&D Technical Leads, 3D Printing and Design Consultants, End Users and Investors.
Join us in Berlin to hear a range of discussions and interactive panels regarding the upcoming opportunities for development and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Additive Manufacturing in Aerospace Market Overview
- The Implications of Additive Manufacturing on the Supply Chain
- Enhancing Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Technology
- Upscaling Production Quantity and Quality through Cost-Effective Methods
- 3D-Printing in Aerospace Case Studies: Real Life Additive Manufacturing Applications
- Qualification Requirements: European Policy, Regulation and Standardised Protocols
- Material Diversity in Additive Manufacturing: The Properties and Effects of Metal and Non-Metal Based Processes
- Recyclability, Repeatability and Reliability of AM Processes, Materials and Equipment
- Increasing the Effectiveness of the AM Design and Tooling Process
- Streamlining Post-Processing in Additive Manufacturing
- The Future Vision of Additive Manufacturing and Innovations in the Aerospace Industry
Who Will Attend?
- Heads of Materials Strategy
- Heads of Manufacturing
- Heads of Additive Manufacturing from Aerospace Companies
- R&D Technical Leads
- Component Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Raw material suppliers and Operators
- Software Vendors
- Technology Providers
- 3D Printing and Design Consultants
- Testing Centres
- End Users
- Aerospace Associations
- University Researchers
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Armin Rachwalik, Project Manager Additive Manufacturing Solutions, Airbus
- Nikolaos Tapoglou, Technical Fellow in Emerging Machining Technologies, AMRC
- Nils Achilles, Global Sales Manager Science and New Material, YXLON International
- Wenjuan Sun, Senior Research Scientist, National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- Senior Representative, 9T Labs
- Eloise Eimer, Research Fellow in Additive Manufacturing, Cranfield University
- Jose Antonio Almenara, Additive Manufacturing Representative, CRP Technology S.r.l.
- Hadi Mostarzadeh, Senior Technology Officer, WMG, University of Warwick
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.