Our European Recycled Aluminium Summit in London, UK, is currently scheduled to take place on 24-25 June. We are, however, monitoring the situation closely and heeding the latest advice of relevant authorities the very best we can to ensure we protect the health and safety of our attendees and provide the highest quality event possible. We will call and email all registered attendees in case of any changes.
Our European Recycled Aluminium Summit will be taking place on 24th-25th June 2020 in London, UK.
Aluminium is the third most abundant element on Earth and, unlike other metals, can be recycled indefinitely without losing its properties. Additionally, recycling scrap aluminium requires only 5% of the energy used to make new aluminium from mining bauxite. This gives aluminium a strong competitive advantage that has led several industries into using it as a raw material for manufacturing variety of products.
The automobile, construction, packaging and high tech engineering industries are expected to increase their demand for recycled aluminium. However, reaching the required purity levels and adding value to the recycled aluminium still poses a significant challenge.
This two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders, researchers and representatives from regulatory bodies to discuss current challenges and future opportunities within the industry. The conference will also provide insights and updates on market growth along with significant advances in technologies and R&D projects.
Join us in London to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Current Challenges on the Aluminium Recycling Industry
- Aluminium and Other Metal Price Fluctuations and their Impact upon the Aluminium Recycling Industry
- EU Regulations on Aluminium Alloys and Metal Recycling Processes at EU Level
- Insights into the Economics of Aluminium Recycling
- Assessments on Aluminium Recycling Processes
- Benefits of Public-Private Partnerships within the Aluminium Recycling and Manufacturing Industry
- Recycled Aluminium in the Automobile Industry
- Potential New Sources, Applications and Buyers for Secondary Aluminium
- Innovations in Aluminium Recycling Technologies
- Non-European Recycled Aluminium Markets
Who Will Attend?
- Aluminium Recycling Companies
- Aluminium Manufacturers
- Aluminium Mining Companies
- Metal Brokers
- R&D Scientists
- Representatives of Aluminium Associations
- Plant Managers
- Business Development Directors
- Product and Operations Directors
- Technical Managers
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
Early Confrimed Speakers
- Jonathan Tomkins, Environment Manager - S. Norton Responsible Recycling
- Kent Scholin, Senior VP of Research and Innovation - Granges
- Carlos Ludlow-Palafox, CEO - Enval
- Guy West, President - Alberta Beverage Container Recycler Corporation
- Rick Hindley, Executive Director - ALUPRO
- Dr Jan Lukaszewski, Technical Manager - Aluminium Federation
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.