Our European Natural & Sustainable Cleaning Products Summit in London, UK, is Postponed. We will call and email all registered attendees in case of any changes.
Our European Natural & Sustainable Cleaning Products Summit will be taking place in London, United Kingdom on 24th-25th June 2020.
The discussion this year will be focused around the key issues facing the natural & sustainable home cleaning products industry, such as scaling up the industry over the coming years and the challenges this presents, the roadblocks along the supply and value chain and the technology and government support and initiatives needed to implement the solutions.
- A Market Overview & a Review Into Scaling up the natural & sustainable cleaning products industry
- Optimising the Position of Greener Products in the Industry
- Addressing the Possible Impact of the Ingredients of Cleaning Products on Human Health
- Adapting a Holistic Approach In Relation to the Production, Sustainability & Packaging of Household Cleaning products and the Environment
- Exploring the impact Technology & Innovation could have on the cleaning products industry
- Adapting Sustainability throughout the Value Chain of the production of natural and sustainable cleaning products
- Exploring the possible effects and impacts of Government Reforms and New Initiatives On the Industry
- Assessing the Opportunities in the Industry for New Entrants & Breaking Market Barriers
- Capitalising on the Influence of Conventional Brands to move the while household cleaning products industry
- Evaluating the need for Social Change: Social Value vs Monetary Value
The two day event will bring together industry leaders sharing their knowledge and experience with the latest technology and product developments from:
- Key players and start-up producers of natural & sustainable cleaning products
- Packaging suppliers
- Surfactant companies
- Chemical technology companies
- Raw material chemical companies
- Testing centres
- Certification firms
Also joining the summit will be policy makers from:
- Regulatory bodies
- Market & energy consultants
- Analysts and providers of key solutions such as raw materials
Don't miss out on this excellent networking opportunity!
The two day event will not only give the participants an insight on the current challenges and opportunities the industry is facing but also provide the opportunity to network and discuss solutions to keep the industry thriving as a whole during the numerous Q&As, and the extended networking breaks.
Join us in London for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies from key players of each segment bringing forward their experience, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.