With the success of our European edition we are about to launch our first edition of the US Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Summit 2020.
The conference will bring to light the latest challenges and developments currently being faced in the industry and what is foreseen in the future. The focus will be on the industry's increasing challenge for innovation toward a sustainable future, looking at the best strategies for sustainable packaging including recyclability and the benefits of using re-usable plastic packaging. Brands and retailers will share their thoughts and information on consumer experience and demands for the next generation of packaging and its place in the circular economy
Early Confirmed Topics
- Analyzing Trends in the U.S Food & Beverage Market and its Plastic Packaging industry
- Global Brand Owners moving towards Sustainability
- The Benefits of Using Re-usable Plastic Packaging rather than Single Use Plastics
- Researching the Latest Developments in Bio-Based & Bio-Degradable Plastics
- Innovation & Technology Culture- The Future of the Consumer
- Determining the Role of Technology and Innovation in Improving the image in other Alternative Packaging
- Gaining an Insight into the Role of Plastics within the Circular Economy
- Exploring the Future of Plastic Packaging
Who Will Attend?
- Heads of packaging, sustainability, waste, quality, environmental affairs & innovation from:
- Brand owners - food & beverage
- Packaging manufacturers
- Recycling plant owners
- Brand owners, retailers, packaging manufacturers, converters
- Alex Garner, Founder & CEO, Yumix
- Freya Burton, Chief Sustainability and People Officer, Lanzatech
- Ben Weir, Loop Business Development team , TerraCycle
- Alex Buck, PhD, Industrial Innovation Manager, Iowa Corn
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.